Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

me too...tommorow night i fly from greece to england if it gets canceled ill throw up :D

Don't be suprised if he puts his hoof into the London olympics , the royal dreading , the Queens jubilee and the Falklands !!!!!!
Yawn yawn bitter and twisted.
All good reasons for staying away.

Fingers crossed for yers that he bothers to show up, mood is yer all sweating !! Will that "back injury" mend so rapid ?

Re: morrissey m.e.n

Coming in from London via coach that goes to Shudehill Interchange, coach straight back at 1:30am, ha. It's relatively straightforward to get to the MEN from there, right?

Ta

Yes, your right next to it. 3 minute walk, and that's taking your time about it. Follow the path by the tram line hast heading towards either Victoria, Bury or Oldham Mumps. That'll take you immediately to Victoria, which is where it is.

you cant cancel the manchester gig...theres 15.000 people or what?:S its not like the festival in portugal

yes he can. He cancelled Madison Square Gardens a few years ago.

If Solomon isn't fit to play then he isn't fit to play

Just read on twitter that tickets have been given away on the streets for free - a bit worrying! Especially considering I paid a small fortune for mine on ebay..

Can we have a screenshot or something?

Im not the person who posted, but I've also heard about these tickets being given out in Manchester at tea time today.

There is a photo on Facebook but as Im not registered I can't post a screenshot. But it's true.100%

Northern Quarter

With all due respect of course, I didn't pay a total of around £200 in coach tickets and hotels to see Solomon play bass, I really won't mind if someone else stands in. Hope he gets well soon though. x

With all due respect of course, I didn't pay a total of around £200 in coach tickets and hotels to see Solomon play bass, I really won't mind if someone else stands in. Hope he gets well soon though. x

it isn't possible to get someone else in at this stage. if it gets cancelled then it's cancelled, no ones fault..not that it will stop the usual suspects on here foaming at the mouth

So if they are giving away free tickets... It's not like there's 100 tickets left and they gave it away for fun... This must mean there's way way more tickets left... Cause they must keep some for the day of the gig right?

So if they are giving away free tickets... It's not like there's 100 tickets left and they gave it away for fun... This must mean there's way way more tickets left... Cause they must keep some for the day of the gig right?

Nothing unusual about this at all. This happens with bigger selling artists than Morrissey, and the tickets are usually better than the ones given out yesterday. I turn down tickets on a regular basis for Arena gigs.

I've been checking the secondary markets totals each day. The timing of these giveaway tickets fits in perfectly with a sudden reduction in availability. They were also being given away in the streets around the Getmein offices. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom