Manchester City were very good yesterday

The title should be changed and the word yesterday replaced with "this season".

On Sunday a side called Man United play West Bromwich Albion at the Hawthorns and as usual the Baggies biggest fan, Eric Clapton, won't be in the stand but maybe he will sing "Tears in Heaven" to the United players after the game as they will in fact be beaten by West Brom.

You heard it first from me!

Boing Boing Baggies Baggies (song was born in Norway on their pre season there way back).

Glad I was proved wrong but when West Brom scored I thought they would get a point. Gary Neville making yet another brilliant comment in pointing out that 7 of the 11 United players that started the game played under Sir Alex.

Time to invest!

Spurs sent packing yesterday.

Jukebox "Come On City" Jury :thumb:

As great as City were it has to pointed out that Spurs have been absolutely shocking since the last international break only winning one league game. That is of course great for a host of clubs challenging for a Champions League spot.

Liverpool are now 4-0 up at Bournemouth who play City away next and I reckon City could well set some kind of scoring record in that game unless they give a few a rest and treat it as a training session.

Sent Leicester packing on penalties with a bunch of kids in the team. No way was that a penalty in the 97th minute.... lol where did 8 mins of Fergie time come from?
Come on City..... Bristol City......

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

Sent Leicester packing on penalties with a bunch of kids in the team. No way was that a penalty in the 97th minute.... lol where did 8 mins of Fergie time come from?
Come on City..... Bristol City......

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

Haha, I watched most of it and agree it wasn't a penalty and Bristol City are in their form of their lives now so I expect a very tricky game tomorrow followed by the draw which hopefully will go according to plan after the last disaster.

Cannot believe all the top sides avoided each other in that draw that became such a fiasco. I wonder if we will get a London derby and a Manchester derby in the semis home and away?

I wonder if United really need a two legged semi final at that time of the season. My bet is Chelsea-City in the final.

My bet of a City-Chelsea final was spot on and thank God we avoided a two legged Manchester derby cause in this point in no time we have nothing on City.

Great cup game although so few tv stations around the world showed it I had technical difficulties so the game was a big fragmented for me. Once again many tv channels did the mistake of not showing it thinking United would win it so they missed out on a great upset and fans storming the pitch.

A swedish sports journo is demanding that the league cup is changed and moved to make more teams wanna go for it and Mourinho could not hide his delight at getting knocked out cause he didn't fancy playing City or Chelsea.

A lot of Premier League sides should learn from Bristol City cause far too many sides are not prepared to give their all like they do. I now predict that City will win all 4 titles this season cause the way things are going it looks very likely.

A caller on MUTV after the game pointed out that United spent more than twice as much for Pogba than Real Madrid did for Kroos and Modric combined and that is embarrassing. Perhaps a pretend rap artist into another sport less could make us move forward.

United's second string is not anywhere near good at the moment but what does Mourinho have up his sleeve cause the way he allowed us to lose against City and tonight tells me he has a plan and as always it is a mystery when it comes to him.

I can't see Mourinho had any plan with regard tonight, he put a strong side out with every intention of trying to win, Bristol showed determination and a real class good game. They deserved the win.

I can't see Mourinho had any plan with regard tonight, he put a strong side out with every intention of trying to win, Bristol showed determination and a real class good game. They deserved the win.

Of course they did but Mou was delighted and could not care less which was evident on the bench and afterwards. I felt it was a strong side on paper but then I sat there missing 8 quality players that we simply cannot be without at the moment.

He makes us lose to force owners to splash the cash in January but then the prices are too high and it is too hard to get those players and we end up loaning out someone that should be given a chance.

McTominay and Darmian were shocking and Pogba plays his ego first and then the game. I still claim we are way better without him.

The first game ever when two swedish players started a game for United and that ended well.....

My bet of a City-Chelsea final was spot on and thank God we avoided a two legged Manchester derby cause in this point in no time we have nothing on City.

Great cup game although so few tv stations around the world showed it I had technical difficulties so the game was a big fragmented for me. Once again many tv channels did the mistake of not showing it thinking United would win it so they missed out on a great upset and fans storming the pitch.

A swedish sports journo is demanding that the league cup is changed and moved to make more teams wanna go for it and Mourinho could not hide his delight at getting knocked out cause he didn't fancy playing City or Chelsea.

A lot of Premier League sides should learn from Bristol City cause far too many sides are not prepared to give their all like they do. I now predict that City will win all 4 titles this season cause the way things are going it looks very likely.

A caller on MUTV after the game pointed out that United spent more than twice as much for Pogba than Real Madrid did for Kroos and Modric combined and that is embarrassing. Perhaps a pretend rap artist into another sport less could make us move forward.

United's second string is not anywhere near good at the moment but what does Mourinho have up his sleeve cause the way he allowed us to lose against City and tonight tells me he has a plan and as always it is a mystery when it comes to him.

*at this point in time

LOL

I've always said that if your side crash out of a cup competition then it's easier when they do so in the quarter final or earlier on cause losing semis and finals is far too cruel.

MUTV post match reaction and interviews:

MUTV getting a lot of criticism after this game cause of the way they never dare criticise players and manager or anyone else in the club. Took some time before other fans realised that cause I have been saying it for years.

Finally some great games when Christmas is here and that was classic United at Leicester which reminded me of the past when football was wort watching. Halfway of the season and 13 points behind but still in second cause other results once again went our way.

I was predicting a Leicester win tonight so 2-2 is ok but how United threw that away with Leicester having a player sent off and then we keep playing an injured Smalling and as always De Gea doesn't come out and own the air but I am the only one pointing that out.

If he ever sorts that out then he is a world class keeper. Still grateful we did not lose the last game before Christmas cause that game could have any way.

Mourinho very irritated at the press conference calling some players childish probably meaning they should have known themselves what to do in certain situations of the game.

He says that he told Young to help out when Smalling got injured which sounds weird since he is a very short player. Calls for Mourinho to be sacked online and United are now 6 points better off at the halfway stage of the season than they were a year ago.

The investments needed now are of gigantic proportions.

MOURINHO OUT!

Can you please take every player with you and also the owners and the ambassadors for the club such as Paddy Crerand?

Thanks!'

I am now retiring from this Phill Gatenby jinx thread, see you in future mate! (what goes around comes around in football as you well know).

MOURINHO OUT!

Can you please take every player with you and also the owners and the ambassadors for the club such as Paddy Crerand?

Thanks!'

I am now retiring from this Phill Gatenby jinx thread, see you in future mate! (what goes around comes around in football as you well know).

Posted that at half time 0-2 down at home to Burnley then the fookers scored twice through Lingard and got a point but Mourinho needs to go now and I am sure he will once we get knocked out of the Champions League in the spring.

We need a proper football thread on here.

Back
Top Bottom