Morrissey Central "MANCHESTER CITY, Top tier" (August 14, 2022)

MANCHESTER CITY, Top tier

unnamed-1_z7sqfl.jpg

IMG_2421_ekpwmg~2.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

If Moz was a real fan, he'd have seen it already. Isn't he a red?
Anyone who knows M will tell you he knows nothing about football or boxing for that matter.

He likes whoever likes him or whoever his latest squeeze likes.

Not having a dig, it's ok by me.

But yes him and Ian Brown were two reds in a world of Blue

And by the way I was just joking re the Oasis comment.

Smiths piss all over Oasis
However when it comes to numbers and the peoples vote (in the uk )
Oasis have it in the bag sadly and I think Liam is probably a bigger solo act than M these days - sadly.

Anyone who knows M will tell you he knows nothing about football or boxing for that matter.

Oasis have it in the bag sadly and I think Liam is probably a bigger solo act than M these days - sadly.
I think judging by the following LG has massed in recent years, he’s a bigger solo act than M has ever been - sadly.

you think? Probably?? The dude sells out Stadiums in the blink of an eye, adds dates, sells out Knebworth, etc, he's huge singing 50% Oasis songs or more in his set. Sadly.....I agree with that part.

You must be an American. Been to a baseball game lately?
Do you mean like California Son? Have you idiots seen the photos of him PLAYING basketball at home in LA? He has had season tickets to Dodger games since he was a teenager going to games with California Dad. He hates soccer. He has never kicked anything in his life. Just because some intern in the Encino office scouring the internet for content on Central saw a sign at a soccer game in a foreign country that says "there is a light that never goes out" like a shitty smiths song and posted it does not mean it has anything to do with California Son.

If Moz was a real fan, he'd have seen it already. Isn't he a red?
He lived a stones throw from Old Trafford. He‘s not really a football fan, but likes the culture that is associated with it. Male, Working Class Culture. Which football used to embody. Once.

He's a red for sure.....I remember reading a interview or hearing it or something..... He was asked about what was going on at Old Trafford and he replied....I'm sure he has some opinions on what is going on there now.

He's a red for sure.....

I remember reading a interview or hearing it or something..... He was asked about what was going on at Old Trafford and he replied....I'm sure he has some opinions on what is going on there now.

I wonder when that was, a link to that interview would be preferable.

Because he stated in ‘The Importance Of ..’ documentary that he’s not a fan of the sport, that he’s not interested in it.

I don’t know if he does follow it now, though I have my doubts.

He lived a stones throw from Old Trafford. He‘s not really a football fan, but likes the culture that is associated with it. Male, Working Class Culture. Which football used to embody. Once.

Yeah, that’s closer to the truth.

Didn't he say that his Dad used to take him to Manchester United matches?

"I once bought a Manchester United hat, which I think was 12 shillings, and somebody ran up behind me and pulled it off and just ran ahead. I thought, 'It's a very cruel world, I'm not prepared for this."

We’ve all done things as children that now looking back, are questionable, laughable, terrible.

Also it’s strange how parents force their children to do the most awful things, like go to church, etc.

We’ve all done things as children that now looking back, are questionable, laughable, terrible.

Also it’s strange how parents force their children to do the most awful things, like go to church, etc.
Or United games. Poor lil’ Steven.

first Humasexual awakening?
Ha, the actual quote from autobiog goes: "My father takes me to see George Best play at Old Trafford, and as I see the apocalyptic disturber of the peace swirl across the pitch, I faint. I am eight years old. Squinting in the sun, it is all too much for me, and I remember my father’s rasp as he dragged my twisted body through the crowd and out into the street, causing him to miss the rest of the match. Another form of church, football was all that stood between earth and God."

Ha, the actual quote from autobiog goes: "My father takes me to see George Best play at Old Trafford, and as I see the apocalyptic disturber of the peace swirl across the pitch, I faint. I am eight years old. Squinting in the sun, it is all too much for me, and I remember my father’s rasp as he dragged my twisted body through the crowd and out into the street, causing him to miss the rest of the match. Another form of church, football was all that stood between earth and God."

Ah yes thanks, just goes to prove that the distance between George and Jerry Nolan was not that far.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom