Manchester boys columbine tribute plan

Warped loners Ross McKnight and Matthew Swift plotted their massacre for nearly 18 months, jurors heard yesterday.

McKnight, then just 15, wrote a chilling essay graphically detailing a gun massacre at his school. A teacher called it "interesting and unusual".

That teacher sounds a little :crazy: They all need a good mental health professional.

It is interesting though Dave.
Granted its unsavoury, but it is certainly interesting and unusual and would have made for great TV ;)

When I was 11 I wrote a story about blowing up my school. The teacher recognised that it was only a story. These days he probably would have had to tell the police.

I have a great interest in spree killers' psychology - I'm reading 'Comprehending Columbine' at the moment, funny enough - but it must be said, these kids sound like right twats.

When I was 11 I wrote a story about blowing up my school. The teacher recognised that it was only a story. These days he probably would have had to tell the police.

I know, times have changed haven't they? I saw on the news that they had "trial runs" of blowing up homemade bombs.... which they videotaped on their mobile phones. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Thank goodness that they are so incredibly stupid, they could have really done some damage if their plot hadn't been discovered.

Back
Top Bottom