Manchester Arena homecoming 20/8/16

A

Anonymous

This is the board to share all the build up to tonight. What are you up to ? Pop up shop, Moz bus, Meet ups, Sightings, After show events etc.

Been on the Mozz bus and taking photos in church st @ Affleck's a bloke approached us asked if he could take our picture and gave us six standing tickets

Heard he's onstage 8:45 till 11:00 tonight if all goes to plan.

New backdrop tonight when he has a rant about Bush, Blair and co give a big hand to little Omran Daqneesh.
Would anybody be so surprised if he did ? I wouldn't. :tiphat:

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Hello Madchester !
It is I, Anthony H Wilson looking down on you from the heavenly Hacienda. So far I've been joined by Joe Moss, Bowie and Ian, oh hang on a minute Lou has just landed. Anyway we are having a get together tonight to witness The Manchester Mozzxit homecoming, I must say the pop up shop at the lads club has had me and David in stitches l o l ! No shame at all, he'd sell his own Mother for a few quid looking at that pile of tat.
We love the term CrankFraud it's so fitting ( we can see everything he gets up to from up here and believe me CrankFraud is spot on ).
Many thanks to the big heavyweight punchers BB, JBC and BtBB, we see from your position down there your doubt and frustration in what they post but we can see the whole picture from up here and believe me we all agree that they really are giving there best to protect you all from the evil wizard of mozz and his CrankFraud ways.
I must go now Richey has turned up and Amy is about do her set.
Will try to get back to you later otherwise tomorrow for the inquest.
Love to the Monday's and New Order as always. Ian says hi.

P.s. It's going to piss down.

The ghost of Anthony H Wilson :eyes:

Hi Anthony could you please pass on my best wishes to David. The way he went about it all was so dignified and the album he left us is mind blowing.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Back
Top Bottom