Man of My Dreams: the Craigslist Adventures

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
Holy crap, look what I've been missing:

I am looking for a very special, very unique woman. Most here will not be of interest to me and I will take my time to find exactly what I am looking for, because there is only one that I will choose. I wish to find a married woman for an affair to end all affairs. I'm not looking for an average woman whose average husband doesn't pay attention to her anymore. That's not even scratching the surface. I am looking for an exceptional woman. On the surface, you're that ideal wife. The one everyone covets. A good wife to your husband. All American girl next door. Upstanding member of the community. That woman that can easily morph from running a household to raising the kids to mingling with high society types. You're an exceptional mom to your children. On the surface, you're life is ideal. You're the woman every man wishes was his and every woman secretly wants to emulate (when they're not being catty behind your back ;)

But there's something more you long for. The routine, vanilla sex you get at home leaves a void in you where passion, excitement, lust should be raging. But again, this is not simply about connecting with a new man for a simple affair and occasional escape from the routine. I am looking for something much more mental, much more physical and much more stimulating ;) ...

Make no mistake, I have no intention of taking you from your husband and your family. That is the last thing I want. The space I want to occupy is different. I want to be the man that puts a smile ~ a devious smile ~ on your face after your husband has left for the office and after you've shuttled the kids off to school. Those moments you have when you're alone in the house, I want to be the man you're thinking of. When you bathe, when you select your lingerie, when you review your naked body in the mirror as you dress ... I want to be the one that you can not get out of your head. The one you wish would silently walk through your bedroom room door and take you right then and there. I want to be the one dirty, sexy, naughty, secret that you keep. The one that makes you feel like you probably haven't, save for once of twice a year ~ the one that unlocks your deepest, darkest desires and does to you the things your husband probably can not even imagine. This is about pushing boundaries, experiencing a side of physical pleasure and forbidden desire that most only wonder about, but never take the step to experience. If you've ever thought there is more out there ... had desires you could never share with your husband, curiosities that have been more than mere fleeting thoughts .... then I am the man you want to meet.

Our secret will push our mutual comfort levels, and we'll take perverse satisfaction and pleasure in how close our worlds entwine while maintaining complete discretion. Perhaps your husband and I will become business associates. Perhaps we will run in the same social circles. Have you ever been the woman between two men? On your husband's arm yet exchanging devious glances with your lover across the room ... the one who can make your panties wet with the anticipation alone. Perhaps you will join my wife's circle and know that after your workout group concludes, you will be ravishing her husband over lunch while she tends to the house. When you escape for a girls weekend, it won't be with the girls .... it will be with me.

No, this will not be any ordinary affair. It will be an extraordinary journey for us both ...

If anything you've read has struck a chord with you. If you've ever wondered if there is something you are missing and wish to experience before it's too late. If you're vision of the man that got created in your head while you read this made you excited ... then please take a moment to write me and let us begin the most extraordinary affair ever ...

All I was trying to do was sell my old washer, dryer, and stove, and now look... must say I'm tempted. :rolleyes:

edited to add: There are also several gentlemen on there offering to spank me. Can't believe what you miss when you're busy folding the laundry...

Last edited:

All I was trying to do was sell my old washer, dryer, and stove, and now look... must say I'm tempted. :rolleyes:

edited to add: There are also several gentlemen on there offering to spank me. Can't believe what you miss when you're busy folding the laundry...

Damn! This guy sounds like he's been watching that Ralph Fienne's movie- WHY can't I think of the name? The LONG desert film where he ravishes Julianne Moore...you know...This guy sounds like a sexual predator! :eek: (but it WAS pretty hawt in a bad kind of way) Spanking sites, you say? Send some my way, ya bint :o)

Damn! This guy sounds like he's been watching that Ralph Fienne's movie- WHY can't I think of the name? The LONG desert film where he ravishes Julianne Moore...you know...This guy sounds like a sexual predator! :eek: (but it WAS pretty hawt in a bad kind of way) Spanking sites, you say? Send some my way, ya bint :o)

Really? Ralph Fiennes is hot! :horny: I must see this movie.

Anyone read about the guy who got people to respond to an ad like that then posted their pictures and responses on his personal website?

Holy crap, look what I've been missing. All I was trying to do was sell my old washer, dryer, and stove, and now look... must say I'm tempted. :rolleyes:

I think you, me, everyone here should be selling our used underpants to gentlemen in Japan. It's easy work and hurts no one. We're losing thousands daily.

Holy crap, I didn't know that sort of thing was on Craigslist...

Maybe I could find a date to the Charity Ball I have to attend in November.

:confused:

Ralph Fiennes and Julianne Moore only once appeared together in The End of Affair, but is there any scene shot in desert?

Ralph Fiennes' well known film which has scenes in desert is The English Patient co-stars are Kristine Scott-Thomas and Juliette Binoche.

Last edited:
I can't help but think whoever posted that is not very attractive.

...and it says nothing about what the woman may catch from him that has no cure.

Holy crap, I didn't know that sort of thing was on Craigslist...

Maybe I could find a date to the Charity Ball I have to attend in November.

I look simply smaah-shing in a suit.
Kidding actually I look very mafiaoso.

:confused:

Ralph Fiennes and Julianne Moore only once appeared together in The End of Affair, but is there any scene shot in desert?

Ralph Fiennes' well known film which has scenes in desert is The English Patient co-stars are Kristine Scott-Thomas and Juliette Binoche.

Kewpie, you've got it- The End Of The Affair. I don't know how I confused that with The English Patient! :p

Really? Ralph Fiennes is hot! :horny: I must see this movie.

Cassius, Ralph Fiennes is HOT HOT HOT ( and a member of the Mile High Club) (when he was porking that stewardess) :horny: You won't regret it. The title is, "The End Of The Affair".

I only replied ten times.

He was looking for a girl, honey. They have a different category where the frustrated housewives can post.

I think you, me, everyone here should be selling our used underpants to gentlemen in Japan. It's easy work and hurts no one. We're losing thousands daily.

Believe it or not I have given that a thought. But I gather you can't sell them on eBay, so I abandoned the idea. This was several years ago, when money was much tighter.

I look simply smaah-shing in a suit.
Kidding actually I look very mafiaoso.

Some women find that very attractive...

Thanks for that Preggers!!:DLOL!!

I reckon he's got a small willy and he's trying to be this enigmatic stud to compensate.

To make extra money my friend works in a Long Island motel watching the desk during the afternoons on the days his store is closed.

By his claims the number of women walking in with engagement rings and wedding bands on with men that do not have any rings on (and vice versa of course) is staggering. Apparently there is a market for desperate housewives.

Tags
well there never was one
Back
Top Bottom