Man dressed up as Morrissey "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" Friday 1 July

• Thread starter sixteen, clumsy and shy
  • Start date
S

sixteen, clumsy and shy

Hello did anyone else see the Morrissey fan complete with hearing aid, quiff and pink shirt? Are you the fan with the hearing aid? We seemed to be the only people wearing Smiths shirts but we were pleased to see the effort you went to. Sorry for the waving outside, but we were so pleased to see another fan! Anyway, please reply to this.

x

> Hello did anyone else see the Morrissey fan complete with hearing aid,
> quiff and pink shirt? Are you the fan with the hearing aid? We seemed to
> be the only people wearing Smiths shirts but we were pleased to see the
> effort you went to. Sorry for the waving outside, but we were so pleased
> to see another fan! Anyway, please reply to this.

> x

Hi Rebecca,

I saw two women waving in my direction, I and looked behind me to see who you were waving at and was baffled as there was no-one behind me. I didn't think you would be waving at me. I think I gave you a wave back? I like to do my best for Morrissey/Smiths events by wearing at least a Smiths t-shirt with flowers out of my backpocket, or dress to be like Morrissey (In my dreams!)

Keep wearing your Smiths t-shirts and annoy the public! Having said that I was on the tube on Saturday morning wearing my Girlfrind In A Coma t-shirt and this elderly woman in her 70's recognised Shelagh Delaney on my t-shirt!!

Take Care
Steve.

> Hi Rebecca,

> I saw two women waving in my direction, I and looked behind me to see who
> you were waving at and was baffled as there was no-one behind me. I didn't
> think you would be waving at me. I think I gave you a wave back? I like to
> do my best for Morrissey/Smiths events by wearing at least a Smiths
> t-shirt with flowers out of my backpocket, or dress to be like Morrissey
> (In my dreams!)

> Keep wearing your Smiths t-shirts and annoy the public! Having said that I
> was on the tube on Saturday morning wearing my Girlfrind In A Coma t-shirt
> and this elderly woman in her 70's recognised Shelagh Delaney on my
> t-shirt!!

> Take Care
> Steve.

Hi Steve,
Thanks a lot. We waved because you had a quiff and best of all, a hearing aid!!!! Shall go and make some more Smiths' t-shirts.

You've been named Graham by the way. Like Graham from the Smyths. Is that alright?

Rebecca

> Hi Steve,
> Thanks a lot. We waved because you had a quiff and best of all, a hearing
> aid!!!! Shall go and make some more Smiths' t-shirts.

> You've been named Graham by the way. Like Graham from the Smyths. Is that
> alright?

> Rebecca

haha thats no problem! What kind of Smiths t-shirts do you make?

Steve.

> haha thats no problem! What kind of Smiths t-shirts do you make?

> Steve.

Hello Graham/Steve

Well, my total stands at 3 so far, but I'm sure I can expand my collection. I have that photo paper you see, that you print and iron on. The first t-shirt is that one of Morrissey at Glastonbury with the stripey shirt and awkward grin. The second is one of him in a polo neck. The third is a Smiths shot where Morrissey's wearing a hat, and they appear to be standing in some kind of a street or something. And I have a few badges and bits. I'd like to get one of him on the back of a denim jacket, like the man at the beginning of the M in Manchester DVD has. How far does you lunacy extend? I'd love to know.

Rebecca

Re: Men & women dressed up as Morrissey "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" Friday 1 July

Rebecca

Did you say "Hello" to the coloured guy who was wearing the Morrissey (New York Dolls-esque) T-shirt? He didn't look anything like Moz - I'm sure he'd be the first to concede that - but clearly a fan.

There was a couple too, a man and a woman, both tall people who had similar heavy-looking glasses. They were like a Mr & Mrs Morrissey!

I also saw a chap who had a hearing aid but it was a modern one behind his ear rather than stuck in his ear 'ole like Morrissey's so I thought it was more of a necessity than an affectation.

> Hello did anyone else see the Morrissey fan complete with hearing aid,
> quiff and pink shirt? Are you the fan with the hearing aid? We seemed to
> be the only people wearing Smiths shirts but we were pleased to see the
> effort you went to. Sorry for the waving outside, but we were so pleased
> to see another fan! Anyway, please reply to this.

> x

Back
Top Bottom