Maladjusted White Cover?

jherre6

Hello,

Back in 2000ish, I brought A Maladjusted CD with a white cover (instead on silver), and the inside is black, instead of green? I found it at a used music store.

I have never seen one of these before? Does anyone have any details on it?

thanks

jason

These were available through music clubs (10 cd's for a penny type deals). I'll assume that black & white is alot cheaper to print than metallic silver and green.

I would assume it would be cheaper..

are these rare then? Because i really have not seen them anywhere..

thanks for the info though!!!!!!!

jason

I would assume it would be cheaper..

are these rare then? Because i really have not seen them anywhere..

thanks for the info though!!!!!!!

jason

i just found one today! i had never heard of these before reading this thread so i thought it was kind of strange that i came across one today. bought it for 8 bucks.

Cheers !! :guitar::guitar::guitar:

Does yours say BMG Music on it?
Did you also find it at a used music store?

jason

mine doesn't say bmg music on it anywhere that i can tell. does yours say that and if so where is it? i did find it at a used music store as well.

As said before, the disc was only sold in the US via BMG Direct. The Cat.-No. is D120468 and apart from the white cover and a remark on the disc itself "Mfd. for BMG Direct under license" there is no other difference.

Does anyone know how widespread the Island UK Promo was fo this album, it came in a card sleeve and was the full album. I presume it was fairly well out there and as such is probably worth 3p but I would be interested to know if anyone has the info.

Cheers

For how many different releases are there record club editions? Are all on BMG direct?

Hello,

Back in 2000ish, I brought A Maladjusted CD with a white cover (instead on silver), and the inside is black, instead of green? I found it at a used music store.

I have never seen one of these before? Does anyone have any details on it?

thanks

jason

can you take a picture?

Photo131.jpg

there's a (backwards) picture

Back
Top Bottom