Maladjusted - the song - live

Bluebirds

Checked Stephane's stats as I believe this is one of Morrissey's greatest ever solo opening epics and a cursory perusal suggests that it was only performed in 1997 around the time of the album's release?

Yes ok I've had a few drinks and some other stuff but I think if Moz has renewed Alma Matters he needs to wheel out one of his most underrated solo tunes too.

So there

Checked Stephane's stats as I believe this is one of Morrissey's greatest ever solo opening epics and a cursory perusal suggests that it was only performed in 1997 around the time of the album's release?

Yes ok I've had a few drinks and some other stuff but I think if Moz has renewed Alma Matters he needs to wheel out one of his most underrated solo tunes too.

So there

I agree 1,000 percent. Not only one of his best songs on an album but the live incarnation absolutely destroyed almost anything else he ever did, before or since. Devastatingly amazing song in concert.

Several times I've been on the the brink of mental meltdown about actually just being plain old fashioned insane, and I'll see a sign that says "lama" or "just teddy bears" or "my lady" and the line will float through my strange brain, "There's nothing wrong with youuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh" and I feel better. :o That song has helped A LOT in many different instances.

I remember seeing it at the Central Park, NYC show back in 97. Anyone have a copy of that show? I cannot seem to find it on smithstorrents

I'm interested to know what "other stuff" was you had along with the drinks.. A pipe of pringles I hope! ;)

Totally agree!! One of my favourite ever solo tunes! Thanks for the link, Skylarker, the live version I have already isn't fantastic quality. It's criminal that it hasn't been played more live.

Back
Top Bottom