"Maladjusted" the most popular Morrissey album

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
...checked out in the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania public library system. :rolleyes:

I was bored at work today so I decided to check on the total checkout/renewals of Morrissey albums in my county (from what we at least HAVE) :D

Album
Total checkout
Maladjusted
129​
Best of
58​
Earl's Court
56​
Ringleader
43​
Viva Hate (now missing :rolleyes:)
61​
Refusal
6​
Quarry
88​
Arsenal
13​

Allegheny public libraries musn't have found it too necessary to buy Mozza's other albums :rolleyes:

:blushing:
Leave me alone, I was only avoiding actually doing things! :o

Re: "Maladjusted" the most popular Morrissey album...

...checked out in the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania public library system. :rolleyes:

I was bored at work today so I decided to check on the total checkout/renewals of Morrissey albums in my county (from what we at least HAVE) :D

Album
Total checkout
Maladjusted
129​
Best of
58​
Earl's Court
56​
Ringleader
43​
61​
Refusal
6​
Quarry
88​
Arsenal
13​

Allegheny public libraries musn't have found it too necessary to buy Mozza's other albums :rolleyes:

I like the "Maladjusted" song on "Maladjusted"... Maladjusted. :blushing: ihihihih... I'm afraid I don't understand this thread. what are those numbers about?

Album
Total checkout
Maladjusted
129​
Best of
58​
Earl's Court
56​
Ringleader
43​
61​
Refusal
6​
Quarry
88​
Arsenal
13​

Years of Refusal has only been checked out 6 times? :eek:
We have to do something about that. Place that CD in a more prominent place immediately!

I like the "Maladjusted" song on "Maladjusted"... Maladjusted. :blushing: ihihihih... I'm afraid I don't understand this thread. what are those numbers about?

The numbers state how how many times each album was taken or checked out of the library. In other words, Maladjusted was rented out and returned to the library 129 times. :)

The numbers state how how many times each album was taken or checked out of the library. In other words, Maladjusted was rented out and returned to the library 129 times. :)

Oh, thats what I thought at first. It's the goddamn first song. xD

I'd be a terrible librarian or retail sales stock person.

I'd be forever re-arranging things so that my favorite authors and artists would be more prominently displayed..... creating little shrines in the aisles and on the end caps. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom