Maladjusted Japan promo

looks fake to me. I've been collecting smiths/morrissey Japan ONLY items now for about 7 years and i have never seen this or other promos of Morrissey like that one.

Japanese promos, almost always have more info than the one listed. for some odd reason Japan has a tendency to have an 'advertisment' type of look to their promos. with tons of info about the disc and usually with picture artwork as well.

this one is too plain. the seller pretty much only sells cdr promos, which in most cases have similar looking artwork and plain printable cdr's. i viewed all his past auctions and thats what they pretty much ALL look like.

I will usually defer to X's knowledge on all things CD-R and cd, but I have some food for thought.

This is a promo CD-R on Mercury in Japan. Do we have other promo CD-Rs from Japan on Mercury to compare it to? Different labels have different typography and layout styles for their CD-Rs.

All the promo CD-Rs the seller is auctioning off are all artists who are under the Universal Music Group umbrella; Slipknot; Roadrunner, Morrissey; Mercury, Green Day; Reprise, U2; Universal. If this seller is indeed making his own CD-Rs, that sure is some attention to detail; or a big coincidence.

I've been collecting Morrissey for over 17 years, and what I've learned is that I don't know everything, and I still haven't seen everything.

Back
Top Bottom