Making a pass at a lifeguard

Librarian On Fire

Today is National Jandal Day, which is a fundraising day for lifeguards here in New Zealand. Every year the lifeguards have to pull hundreds of idiots from the water who don't swim between the flags and nearly drown for not following instructions.

At lunchtime when the lifeguards came up to me in the street and asked for a donation I just had too. After giving my donation and accepting a sticker to put on my shirt I just had to say to the lifeguard and yes you know its coming…"Lifeguard? So will you save me from life?" The pretty sun bleached blonde 17 year old girl gave a giggle and moved on.

Made my day.

Re: Making a pass at a lifeguard .

Today is National Jandal Day, which is a fundraising day for lifeguards here in New Zealand. Every year the lifeguards have to pull hundreds of idiots from the water who don't swim between the flags and nearly drown for not following instructions.

At lunchtime when the lifeguards came up to me in the street and asked for a donation I just had too. After giving my donation and accepting a sticker to put on my shirt I just had to say to the lifeguard and yes you know its coming…"Lifeguard? So will you save me from life?" The pretty sun bleached blonde 17 year old girl gave a giggle and moved on.

Made my day.

Pics of said blonde, plzthx.

Re: Making a pass at a lifeguard .

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom