Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announced

Statement - true-to-you.net
15 January 2012

Morrissey will travel to Japan in April where he will undertake ten concerts. It will be the most detailed tour of Japan ever undertaken by Morrissey.
There are plans to follow the Japanese tour with concerts in Thailand, the Philippines and New Zealand.

Full details of the Japanese tour are expected to be announced within the next week.

Also in April, EMI Records will issue the single 'Suedehead', as remixed by Ron and Russell Mael. The single is 3:35 in length, and will be issued as a CD release and a 10" picture disc, both using previously unseen photographs of Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announc

I had a dream last night that I was counting seals as they were jumping over a fence into my mouth and I ate them.
Now I need to go to Kentucky Fried Seal and get a fresh batch of seal wings with tarter sauce
Animals are so tasty and I want to go to the zoo and eat them all.
I wish when they sold eggs in the store the baby chicks were still in them as I want to eat a hard boiled chick. And then put it in the blender to make a tasty chick shake. Chiclets gum should have real chicks in it.
Morrissey should come here to Canada and share some of my tasty minced mule monkey meat. He will like it and will want to revel in it with boz and the band.
He will give up on being a veggie and go on stage waving a donkey leg that he eats in-between songs or until boz tackles him and chews off his hand to get it in his mouth.
I want to eat some sisealan pizza as it is delish or a baked zita sisealan al dente. Instead of a sirloin steak I am also getting a sealon steak in a bed of white mice. It’s delish.
I like to wrap up mice in a whale blubber wrap with lettuce and tomato and bacon and have a bacon lettuce and tomato mouse wrap for lunch.
I can’t wait to see Moz in Canada as we miss you so much here as want to hear all your songs like Meat is Magnificent and Life is a Pig Sandwich and I want to speak Spanish to you like all your fans do here as we go through the street looking for stray dogs to eat as a treat.
Boz will be glad when Morrissey finally comes to Canada so he can go out at night and eat the stray cats.
I was horrified when I bought a box of goldfish cookies and found out they were not real goldfish and I now must go stick my head in a goldfish bowl and slurp them out and wash them down with some ginger whale.

Re: Article: Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announc

What on earth are you talking about?

We know Morrissey he has nothing to lose but do the rest of the guys in the band really know where they are going... In Ukraine and around because of Chernobyl :tears:there are so many people with leukemia...:tears:

It's January 27th and no info about the Japanese dates.

Please make sure you have a date for the Philippines. You wont regret going there. Tears for Fears had a concert there last year and they filled the stadium to the brim! Your songs are a staple every Friday and Saturday in our popular radio stations.

lets hope hope morrissey goes to thailand buddahs being waiting, theres tons of his fans here, and top vege food too , wheres this guy been

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom