Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announced

Statement - true-to-you.net
15 January 2012

Morrissey will travel to Japan in April where he will undertake ten concerts. It will be the most detailed tour of Japan ever undertaken by Morrissey.
There are plans to follow the Japanese tour with concerts in Thailand, the Philippines and New Zealand.

Full details of the Japanese tour are expected to be announced within the next week.

Also in April, EMI Records will issue the single 'Suedehead', as remixed by Ron and Russell Mael. The single is 3:35 in length, and will be issued as a CD release and a 10" picture disc, both using previously unseen photographs of Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
So he won't go to Canada for their treatment of animals but He doesn't mind The Japanese and theirs? Harpooning and bludgening of Whales doesn't count then? Does this Hypocrite ever stop? And oh a Suedehead remix? Great just what the world needs.

Yeah, keep boycotting Canada, but go to a country that is still murdering dolphins and whales everyday? Makes sense.

Strange move for someone who has just collected a PETA award. Oh wait,there will be plenty of yen on offer won't there? Disgusting classic Morrissey. Perhaps He can take in a whale hunt and watch as the sea turns bright red.

More tiresome armchair critics on a once essential fansite. Great just what the world needs.

Yeah, keep pretending to be a Morrissey fan, but go to a website whose users despise him and post boring poisonous crap everyday? Makes sense.

Surely if he's going to New Zealand he'd make it to Australia no? Especially after his last pull out. We're getting mighty tired of being ignored!

Oooooooooh! Five moaning commemts but not one saying "Reissue, repackage, repackage" yet. That must be some kind of a record. Oh well, it's probably all the fault of that nasty Mike Joyce. ;-)

It's up to Morrissey to decide what his morals dictate he does, not us. I'm sure he's more clued up on the situation than the vast majority of us are, and has made an informed decision on the matter.

But I'm delighted to hear about this, and of course especially delighted for those in the above mentioned areas who are going to be able to see him after such an amount of time, or for the first time. I wish the dates every success, and hope they're treated to shows as brilliant as what I witnessed over here.

And as for the Suedehead remix, is this the same one as was floating around a few years ago? If so, I was actually quite fond of their remix, and will be glad to see it surface properly. If not, well, Ron and Rus Mael to me are musical geniuses to me, and they do have good musical sense so I can't wait to hear it anyway. Someones bounds to be along with some Paint A Vulgar Picture 'reissue, repackage' quotes in reference to the 10" picture disc and photos, but I still love it when things come out well formatted and presented - it makes a purchase worthwhile for me. I look forward to it!

Who are these creepy malicious people spending their days trying to 'destroy' Morrissey? Why are they so angry? What has happened to them? They seem like lonely people that once got abandoned by the world and never healed mentally. Maybe Morrissey was someone that they thought could rescue them, the only one they thought they could trust. And now they're expecting Morrissey to be some sort of Jesus. He's only human (and he needs to be loved).

By the way, if Morrissey boycotted every country that tortures animals, he couldn't go anywhere.

http://www.lyricstime.com/tom-waits-big-in-japan-lyrics.html
Have yer way with him and then send him back West in as good a condition as you found him. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
For the ignorant people out there who say Canada and Japan are in the same bracket, let me tell you one tiny difference - the bloody EARTHQUAKE!
Japan has suffered enormously this past year and a lot of foreigners are afraid to visit there now. Thousands were killed(including the elderly, women,children). Their land(soil, water resources, wild life)will continue to endure and experience the horrible after-effects of the nuclear leak for the next 40 YEARS. Japan right now needs a lot of help. AS FAR AS I'M AWARE OF, CANADA IS PRETTY MUCH OK .
I believe Morrissey's tour will help remove the fear of tourists and well known personae of visiting there and the Japanese will appreciate the emotional support. I'm not cynical like most of you "fans". I regard Morrissey as a great animal rights advocate....but also a great human being who cares for other human life. The timing is no coincidence, Morrissey felt the pain of Japan's tragedy.

Re: Article: Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announc

Yeah, keep pretending to be a Morrissey fan, but go to a website whose users despise him and post boring poisonous crap everyday? Makes sense.

What on earth are you talking about?

Re: Article: Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announc

For the ignorant people out there who say Canada and Japan are in the same bracket, let me tell you one tiny difference - the bloody EARTHQUAKE!
Japan has suffered enormously this past year and a lot of foreigners are afraid to visit there now. Thousands were killed(including the elderly, women,children). Their land(soil, water resources, wild life)will continue to endure and experience the horrible after-effects of the nuclear leak for the next 40 YEARS. Japan right now needs a lot of help. AS FAR AS I'M AWARE OF, CANADA IS PRETTY MUCH OK .
I believe Morrissey's tour will help remove the fear of tourists and well known personae of visiting there and the Japanese will appreciate the emotional support. I'm not cynical like most of you "fans". I regard Morrissey as a great animal rights advocate....but also a great human being who cares for other human life. The timing is no coincidence, Morrissey felt the pain of Japan's tragedy.

You have got to be kidding me? You think Morrissey is going to play Japan because of the recent disaster there, and out of sympathy for his fellow man? Japan needs a lot of help? As tragic as that disaster was, and as horrible as the amount of lives were lost, do you honestly think that Japan needs so much "help" right now, as their economy and GDP is still in the top 5 worldwide? Don't be so ignorant. I am sure that the thousands of whales and dolphins that get slaughtered by Japan every year would appreciate the emotional support as well.

I'm sure he's more clued up on the situation than the vast majority of us are, and has made an informed decision on the matter

Excuse me, speak for yourself please.

This can only have been written by Kewpie!! lol

You have got to be kidding me? You think Morrissey is going to play Japan because of the recent disaster there, and out of sympathy for his fellow man? Japan needs a lot of help? As tragic as that disaster was, and as horrible as the amount of lives were lost, do you honestly think that Japan needs so much "help" right now, as their economy and GDP is still in the top 5 worldwide? Don't be so ignorant. I am sure that the thousands of whales and dolphins that get slaughtered by Japan every year would appreciate the emotional support as well.

You're a hopeless case aren't you!
Yes, I do believe one of his main reasons for playing in Japan is their recent tragedy. Yes, Japan needs a lot of help and ACCEPTS HELP - YOU are the one who should stop being ignorant because I'm not talking financially(which by the way Japan DID took large fundings from various countries and independent organizations). I'm talking emotionally, I'm talking about manpower of experts (in the fields of medicine, psychology,ecology,zoology and more)who can help them in the rehabilitation of the parts which were effected horrendously. I'm talking about support of foreign tourists who'll let the locals feel normal again. I'm sure you didn't lift a brow,and ate some snacks when you heard of all the villages that were wiped out in one moment .

Wow, first time here looking for news of the NZ and Australian Tour...

Is this really a Morrissey fansite, you people are hideous, I won't be back

You're a hopeless case aren't you!
Yes, I do believe one of his main reasons for playing in Japan is their recent tragedy. Yes, Japan needs a lot of help and ACCEPTS HELP - YOU are the one who should stop being ignorant because I'm not talking financially(which by the way Japan DID took large fundings from various countries and independent organizations). I'm talking emotionally, I'm talking about manpower of experts (in the fields of medicine, psychology,ecology,zoology and more)who can help them in the rehabilitation of the parts which were effected horrendously. I'm talking about support of foreign tourists who'll let the locals feel normal again. I'm sure you didn't lift a brow,and ate some snacks when you heard of all the villages that were wiped out in one moment .

Yes, I ate some snacks. ARE YOU INSANE?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom