Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announced

Statement - true-to-you.net
15 January 2012

Morrissey will travel to Japan in April where he will undertake ten concerts. It will be the most detailed tour of Japan ever undertaken by Morrissey.
There are plans to follow the Japanese tour with concerts in Thailand, the Philippines and New Zealand.

Full details of the Japanese tour are expected to be announced within the next week.

Also in April, EMI Records will issue the single 'Suedehead', as remixed by Ron and Russell Mael. The single is 3:35 in length, and will be issued as a CD release and a 10" picture disc, both using previously unseen photographs of Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Japan is a mystical place. I hope he has some cool experiences there. (I've read anyway, never actually been there. :o)

Re: Article: Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announc

I Can't believe he is going to Japan. What about the Dolphin drive hunts Morrissey? Do you agree with this?

Peter

P.S absosutely disgusted.
Hi Peter, If he heeded your advice and did not play Japan, can you think of a country blameless enough that he could visit with your blessing?

Re: Article: Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announc

Yes the Philippines, what a dirty disgusting country.

f*** you! you stinking discriminating dead brain! you don't deserve a place in this world!

looking forward to future Morrissey news just so I can argue with more anonymous Morrissey haters.

You last three guys are doing a great job holding down the fort. :thumb:

Morrissey is no hypocrite for playing in Japan. If Morrissey were to boycott any country that displays some level of cruelty to animals he'd have to tour the cosmos. Just because Morrissey cannot take a stand against ALL cruelty, it does not follow, therefore, that he should never take a stand against any cruelty. If you're so upset by this, simply boycott the tour. (x.x )

Hi Peter, If he heeded your advice and did not play Japan, can you think of a country blameless enough that he could visit with your blessing?

Hi, I am not the original poster, but that's not the point (IMO). The point is how can he boycott Canada, while playing someplace like Japan? I don't have a problem with him choosing to play Japan in general, I am aware that not all Japanese people are responsible for the whale hunt and the slaughter of dolphins. What bothers me is that he has continued to exclude Canada for years and years because of the seal cull. It's that hypocrisy that bothers me. If he choose to end his "boycott" of Canada, and be open to the idea of playing gigs there too, I would not have as much of an issue with him playing Japan. Voicing his opinion in these places would be better than a boycott as far as I am concerned.

I believe the difference is that PETA called for a boycott on Canada and they did not call for a boycott on Japan.

I believe the difference is that PETA called for a boycott on Canada and they did not call for a boycott on Japan.

Well, that just proves the point again that PETA have their heads up their own arses, and a dubious agenda.

I just had a delish broiled seal burger with pickles and ketchup and they made it just the way I like it with the seal face still on. I know Morrissey should come here to Canada as he will love them too and stop with his silly veggie nonsense.
If he thinks those baby seals are so cute in the water I know he will find them even more adorable on a plate with rice and peas besides their severed heads.
We in Canada love our seals especially when they come in a delish whale blubber wrap.
Morrissey will love these too as I know he sneaks out and comes back with a bucket of seal wings and eats them under his bed.
Morrissey has the heart of a Canadian and us Canadians know there is nothing like seals and fried octopus.
And hopefully he doesn’t bring boz along as we know he can eat a whole octopus at one time and then there will be none left Morrissey and his band. I am doing this because I am communicating these thoughts to your dearest love who says I have to let you know what I’m telling her because there are no secrets between you and her.

Hope he plays "Asian Rut" & "Bengali in Platforms" & then leaves straight for L.A. where his real "Fans" are.

I am back from dinner where I got some seal tacos which were delish and some snachos with snail cheese and geese. It was yummy and now I have a mouth full of bees.
Morrissey needs to come to Canada and stock up and all these tasty animal products especially the extra crispy seal tacos with squid sauce.
I know Boz will like them as he will inhale a whole walrus right through the drive through window.
Then we can head over to McDonkey and get some more seal burgers with gopher fries and a side order of mashed rhinos. They should have seals dangling from the sealing so we can see their heads dead as they drop onto our plates.
Morrissey doesn’t know what he’s missing here in Canada as we eat every kind of animal we can. We’d eat ourselves if I could. Clubbing baby seals is totally different than shooting sealife, both are equally horrific but they are different. The baby seals have feelings and they are being treated much worse.

I am back from dinner where I got some seal tacos which were delish and some snachos with snail cheese and geese. It was yummy and now I have a mouth full of bees.
Morrissey needs to come to Canada and stock up and all these tasty animal products especially the extra crispy seal tacos with squid sauce.
I know Boz will like them as he will inhale a whole walrus right through the drive through window.
Then we can head over to McDonkey and get some more seal burgers with gopher fries and a side order of mashed rhinos. They should have seals dangling from the sealing so we can see their heads dead as they drop onto our plates.
Morrissey doesn’t know what he’s missing here in Canada as we eat every kind of animal we can. We’d eat ourselves if I could. Clubbing baby seals is totally different than shooting sealife, both are equally horrific but they are different. The baby seals have feelings and they are being treated much worse.
I think we have got this joke by now. Honestly, it was very witty first time round.

I just had a delish dish of seal cutlet parmesan with a side order of zita made out of dolphin flippers.
I am so glad to live in this wonderful country of Canada where one gets to look into their beady eyes , they look needy and helpless and adds to enjoyment of digesting food of those cute baby seals as digest their intestrines
I am having seal dressing on my sealad.
Morrissey would so want to try this as that way he can get away from his cheese sandwiches and enjoy a geese sandwich instead.
Boz has already voiced his approval as he went to the local Burger Wing drive thru and stocked up on the all you can eat flamingo wings he could eat.
Instead of a hot dog stand on each corner we should have seal dog stands on each corner.
Morrissey with his friends from PETA which stands for People Eating Tasty Animals and what is more tasty than a box of snachos with mild sauce.
And I’ll let boz answer what’s better than a box of snachos with mild sauce, 3 boxes of snachos with polar bear blood sauce.
We in Canada love our blood and gore and love it at the tasty seal store.
And now boz is shoving a tub of vanilla mice cream in his mouth and there’s a mouth which is unaware boz is about to eat him and then he pours bozco chocolate syrup on his mice cream mixed with lizards and stinging bees. He likes them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom