Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announced

Statement - true-to-you.net
15 January 2012

Morrissey will travel to Japan in April where he will undertake ten concerts. It will be the most detailed tour of Japan ever undertaken by Morrissey.
There are plans to follow the Japanese tour with concerts in Thailand, the Philippines and New Zealand.

Full details of the Japanese tour are expected to be announced within the next week.

Also in April, EMI Records will issue the single 'Suedehead', as remixed by Ron and Russell Mael. The single is 3:35 in length, and will be issued as a CD release and a 10" picture disc, both using previously unseen photographs of Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announc

Just ignore that troll. He/she has only been on this website for a month, and they are already trying to act like like they are some kind of voice of reason and wit, but it's pretty obvious that they are nothing of the sort. Just ignore the loser. And yeah, Thesmithsmorrissey (brilliant name btw. You came up with that all by yourself?) complaining about people posting anonymously is pretty rich, considering you are just as anonymous to begin with. Read this guy's posts. Troll alert of the highest order.

Whooooa, get a load of Death Dickso jumping on the Anonymous Bandwagon Bunch. Cue theme music now! I've been posting as Thesmithsmorrissey on message forums for over ten years, you cheesebat. Same with my e-mail addresses and my Youtube handle. Kind of ironic you calling me a troll whilst taking the high road of joining the rest of the "anonymous" jagoffs. Did you forget how to log in? Take a look at my profile sometime, to the comments people leave. They LOVE me here. I'm part of the new generation of So-Low. You would do right to align yourself with me as my lackey.

Re: Article: Major Tour of Japan, NZ & more; "Suedehead" remix single release announc

Whooooa, get a load of Death Dickso jumping on the Anonymous Bandwagon Bunch. Cue theme music now! I've been posting as Thesmithsmorrissey on message forums for over ten years, you cheesebat. Same with my e-mail addresses and my Youtube handle. Kind of ironic you calling me a troll whilst taking the high road of joining the rest of the "anonymous" jagoffs. Did you forget how to log in? Take a look at my profile sometime, to the comments people leave. They LOVE me here. I'm part of the new generation of So-Low. You would do right to align yourself with me as my lackey.

You obviously suffer from delusions of grandeur, because I am not the poster that you claim I am. But carry on if you like, because it is just making you look more and more stupid. They love you here? New generation of So-low? Your mother should be so proud.

You obviously suffer from delusions of grandeur, because I am not the poster that you claim I am. But carry on if you like, because it is just making you look more and more stupid. They love you here? New generation of So-low? Your mother should be so proud.

Boy, your put-downs are just too hot to handle. Let me go grab some oven mitts before I try to get a handle on you :rolleyes:

Look, the only reason Moz is playing the back of the beyond is so he can f*** up his racism case by playing to those he has formally been racist too - looks good in front of the judge at his defense - mystery over.

"The Smiths is Morrissey" is an old poster. In fact, I can prove this. Isn't it?

I am having a sealfood salad for lunch with little chopped up frog and octopus and cat tails sprinkled in. It is a tasty lunch as I like the feel of their eyeballs rolling around in my mouth. I have the seals face facing up and it is so adorable as I stick my fork in it.
And I got a side order of dolphin flippers but they are burned as they always roast the dolphins in the oven too long. We ordered a portion for Morrissey to come get. Morrissey come sit beside me by the sea.
For desert I am having a squidcake with sprinkles on it

I like to have sealfood salad as a break from my usual kentucky fried seal meal that I will have for dinner. So we in Canada know just how Morrissey feels as we love animals too.
Especially in our stomachs

They've got a good point, you're essentially just as anonymous as any of us are. Just because your posts are all linked to the title 'thesmithsmorrissey', I'm doubting that's your actual name, so we still don't know who you are at all. You may as well be anonymous.

And I don't "live in fear" of being associated with this site. But I do definitely want detachment from it, and from some of the people on it. I've always made the odd comment here and there, albeit increasingly less regularly, but the state the discussions and manners of this site is in now I do not wish to have any temptation to participate more regularly. As I always say, there's some lovely people here, but it's people like you I don't want to have any permenant link to, and I don't ever want my 'identity' to be part of something with such hate and rudeness spread all accross it.

And yeah, my initial reason for not signing up, years ago, before I found problems, is that I can't be bothered, and posting anonymously never bothers me...

I dont think Morrissey is barred from Canada... I dont know about such things.

Japan seems to be out of left field. But so is Canada. If the opportunity ever does present itself for me, I would go see him, but I am in Canada so the handful of us will have to be excluded.

Lucky Japanese.

What a shoal of pillocks around here blubbering and spouting drivel from their blowholes! They wouldn't know a whale from a red herring...

Laughing_Fish_Smiles.jpg

Last year's news from PETA:
UPDATE: The Japanese have officially cancelled the whale hunt and ended this season early.

Fans of Whale Wars have already been dazzled by the intrepid folks of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, but their latest efforts to disrupt the horrific killings of marine animals by Japanese whalers have been so successful that Japan has announced that it's suspending its annual whale slaughter—and may call the fleet back home entirely! Bravo to Sea Shepherd for a job well done—and we know that you'll keep up the great work until whales, dolphins, and seals are safe...
- http://www.peta.org/b/thepetafiles/archive/tags/Japanese+whaling/default.aspx

Bugger it. If the man won't come to me, I'll go to him! New Zealand is basically a domestic flight anyways. Missed him in 1994 in Auckland because I was a poor student. Now I'm an adult - still no money - but I'll be there. I'll be there!

Don't worry he missed you in 1994 because he wasn't actually there in 1994. He announced a tour of OZ and NZ in 1991 and only did Brisbane in OZ and Wellington and Auckland in NZ. He never toured Vauxhall and I anywhere near our part of the world.

What a shoal of pillocks around here blubbering and spouting drivel from their blowholes! They wouldn't know a whale from a red herring...

View attachment 12687

Last year's news from PETA:
- http://www.peta.org/b/thepetafiles/archive/tags/Japanese+whaling/default.aspx

You are the only pillock here, Goinghome. Japan has't stopped whaling at all. They have "suspended" their whaling numerous times in the past, only to start again a month or two later. They certainly are still whaling, so do some research before you post some outdated PETA tripe. Why the hell do you think that those protestors were arrested just last week after trying to board a (wait for it..) a Japanese WHALING SHIP? The ship was not docked in port for a refurb, it was whaling. Japan has just again stated that they are going to continue their "research whaling." Dozens of more dolphins were also slaughtered in Taiji this past week as well.

I can't wait for him to come here to the Philippines! even though he's a prick, I just want to hear him sing and talk, I don't care! I am obsessed with his music especially with The Smiths!

PLEASE. What will the setlist be? Will I hear "Michael's Bones"?????

Way to kick the anonymous Moz haters Thesmithsmorrissey !!!!! I would think people would be happy that Morrissey is still willing to tour but no .............. lets just bash him to death . Why ? Just enjoy the music.

Hello Morrissey-hating Morrissey fans, I have a suggestion for you:

STOP BEING FANS. Is Satan forcing you to cling to a person that you deeply despise? I know it's hard to let Morrissey go, that's the way he is - but if you've started to hate him, it's time for you to move on. He's moved on in many ways, he can't be exactly the same person year after year, and it's pointless trying to change him. He's only human. Perhaps love of Morrissey turns into hate after 25 years of being a fan - or something, I don't know, I'm seventeen and I started loving Morrissey a year ago. All I know is I never want to become a bitter person spewing meaningless hatred against the one I'm supposed to admire.

Yours sincerely,
ANONYMOUS

Hello Morrissey-hating Morrissey fans, I have a suggestion for you:

STOP BEING FANS. Is Satan forcing you to cling to a person that you deeply despise? I know it's hard to let Morrissey go, that's the way he is - but if you've started to hate him, it's time for you to move on. He's moved on in many ways, he can't be exactly the same person year after year, and it's pointless trying to change him. He's only human. Perhaps love of Morrissey turns into hate after 25 years of being a fan - or something, I don't know, I'm seventeen and I started loving Morrissey a year ago. All I know is I never want to become a bitter person spewing meaningless hatred against the one I'm supposed to admire.

Yours sincerely,
ANONYMOUS

That says it all really. Perhaps there could be on offshoot site called "forsickofansofmorrissey-solo.com" where the morons could be directed.

That says it all really. Perhaps there could be on offshoot site called "forsickofansofmorrissey-solo.com" where the morons could be directed.
It's worth pointing out that most of the regular (and not Anonymous) posters on this site do not unquestionally love a pop star whom they will never meet. It's the music that is known and loved (to varying degrees it must be said).
As for the person, well, as I have said previously, if you insist on making political statments about how you should run your life then you should be prepared for some level of scrutiny.
Maybe it's not for me to state this, but this site is not for fans who simply want to worship the man and accept all that he does and says is an act of god.
This does not mean we hate him.

They've got a good point, you're essentially just as anonymous as any of us are. Just because your posts are all linked to the title 'thesmithsmorrissey', I'm doubting that's your actual name, so we still don't know who you are at all. You may as well be anonymous.

And I don't "live in fear" of being associated with this site. But I do definitely want detachment from it, and from some of the people on it. I've always made the odd comment here and there, albeit increasingly less regularly, but the state the discussions and manners of this site is in now I do not wish to have any temptation to participate more regularly. As I always say, there's some lovely people here, but it's people like you I don't want to have any permenant link to, and I don't ever want my 'identity' to be part of something with such hate and rudeness spread all accross it.

And yeah, my initial reason for not signing up, years ago, before I found problems, is that I can't be bothered, and posting anonymously never bothers me...

Actually, my name IS 'Thesmithsmorrissey'. I legally changed it. My last name is 'Marrjoycerourke' if you were interested. And wow, am I ever laughing my ass off at what you posted above. I mean, drama queen much? Life must be pretty sad on your end where your online reputation is in such danger of being smeared on a Morrissey fansite that you're forced to post as 'Anonymous'. Seriously, do you think ANYBODY anywhere honestly gives a shit about whatever reputation you may possibly have? It amazes me that for a fansite that's (allegedly) so terribly bad, it doesn't stop swarms of you locusts from dropping by whenever Morrissey news is posted to leave a shitty comment about the man personally. Anonymously, no less. Then you have the audacity to get offended when someone like me calls you on your bullshit. News Flash, darlin': nobody on this site is as rotten as you make them out to be, nor is any discussion being held so offensive that it would deter people from posting. You're a prissy little drama queen who takes the internet too seriously, and therefore you shouldn't be on the internet in the first place.

Actually, my name IS 'Thesmithsmorrissey'. I legally changed it. My last name is 'Marrjoycerourke' if you were interested. And wow, am I ever laughing my ass off at what you posted above. I mean, drama queen much? Life must be pretty sad on your end where your online reputation is in such danger of being smeared on a Morrissey fansite that you're forced to post as 'Anonymous'. Seriously, do you think ANYBODY anywhere honestly gives a shit about whatever reputation you may possibly have? It amazes me that for a fansite that's (allegedly) so terribly bad, it doesn't stop swarms of you locusts from dropping by whenever Morrissey news is posted to leave a shitty comment about the man personally. Anonymously, no less. Then you have the audacity to get offended when someone like me calls you on your bullshit. News Flash, darlin': nobody on this site is as rotten as you make them out to be, nor is any discussion being held so offensive that it would deter people from posting. You're a prissy little drama queen who takes the internet too seriously, and therefore you shouldn't be on the internet in the first place.
Good post Thesmithsmorrissey. Also checking out your exchange with deathdisco. He's a strange man, keeps talking about his willy which is very unsavoury.
Did you check out the Sopranos ending explanation? Maybe we should PM this discussion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom