Main page - ten US dates added to the tour

Oh darn, I was looking forward to check the dates, still no info :(

Yeah, a bit strange. However I think it will be updated soon. It makes no sense to give the statement unless final agreements were reached.

Then again why only 10 dates in the US. As mentioned before touring without a record deal is quite expensive. I'd think he'll add some dates sooner or later.

I hope dates are announced soon and Philly is on the list.

Why not? The last dates he did in the US were all in the West. You had your tour. I really hope that he does do only East Coast shows but he won't.

outside of england, california is by far his strongest fan base... it would be foolish of him not to come out here.

Yeah, a bit strange. However I think it will be updated soon. It makes no sense to give the statement unless final agreements were reached.

Then again why only 10 dates in the US. As mentioned before touring without a record deal is quite expensive. I'd think he'll add some dates sooner or later.

yes he always adds more dates... i think the 10 dates are just a precautionary.

He will start with ten and then add many more...but by the time he cancels some, he'll be back to maybe ten.

I was reading on some blog (I think it's really Morrissey!) that he said he's going to cancel just the shows you have tickets for.

I love a well-oiled, organized machine.

I was reading on some blog (I think it's really Morrissey!) that he said he's going to cancel just the shows you have tickets for.

lol...probably true.
I've never seen him on the East Coast, so I'm planning on going east this time. Sorry in advance for anyone who might purchase tickets.

I wish he would perform more places in the southeastern states. I live in Mississippi, and I'm so very afraid I won't ever be able to see him in concert. It makes me sad.........very sad.
I'd die happy if I ever do get to attend a morrissey concert in my lifetime.

I may be the only person in Mississippi that is obsessed with morrissey as much as I am - or at least I'm one of very few persons.

I wish he would perform more places in the southeastern states. I live in Mississippi, and I'm so very afraid I won't ever be able to see him in concert. It makes me sad.........very sad.
I'd die happy if I ever do get to attend a morrissey concert in my lifetime.

I may be the only person in Mississippi that is obsessed with morrissey as much as I am - or at least I'm one of very few persons.

besides new orleans, i don't see him playing in the south.

besides new orleans, i don't see him playing in the south.

I don't either.
If he did perhaps Atlanta.
Especially not Florida. He'd just cancel anyway.

Back
Top Bottom