Main page - ten US dates added to the tour

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
I'm sure that Damien chap will be back opening 20 threads about it...

Well he's been made to look an absolute fool by this announcement, so I wouldn't be surprised if he carries on concocting some further 'proofs' for us that it's Morrissey's real blog.

10 US dates

what do you guys think the cities will be? my guess is 5 nights in los angeles (wiltern) and 5 nights in new york (radio city)

Re: 10 US dates

Ugh, The Wiltern? That is such an overrated venue. I personally think that if he was doing a 5 night thing, the Fonda is a way better venue, in a better part of town, etc. But also, The Greek Theater is great, as are the Long Beach Terrace Theater, the Ford Amphitheatre, etc.

10 night residency at the Pozo Saloon. Make it happen.

It would be nice if at least some of the dates are in Florida, since we got stood up by Moz on his last tour...

I'm just hoping for some diversity in Midwest venues, either the Twin Cities or Kansas City would be fantastic.

It would be nice if at least some of the dates are in Florida, since we got stood up by Moz on his last tour...

i had tickets to all the shows. i got a refund to all the shows, except the one at jannus landing. they told me the show was going to be rescheduled & until it got a proper cancellation, i couldnt get a refund on my tickets.

i still have them.

10 US dates? Really??

10 in November. Perhaps after booking 10 and putting tickets on sale he will see there is enough demand to add more shows in December and possibly January. Just a thought. It's pretty vague.

Well, it is Monday. No dates yet? Is it next Monday?

Im assuming considering his new management that its going to be published in Pacific Time, so there's still some time for them to put it out.

Back
Top Bottom