Magnificent Moz - SER latest shopped image on Facebook

Re: Magnificent Moz - SER latest shopped image on Facebook.

View attachment 34966View attachment 34967
Pardon my cynicism, but this looks dire.
Sam has obviously got a new freeware photo editor.
Possibly the least flattering 'art' featuring Moz yet.
Did Sam miss the fax regarding Moz not having any 'legitimate' facebook pages?
There's nowhere to go but down...
Regards,
FWD

That is absolutely laughable. I'm a complete amateur, and I can do far better than this.

By the way, like the way it says "UNSMITH" behind.

Last edited:
I will bet my house he will not do a full tour the man is full shit and not too be trusted at all why do people fall for him look at his past history on touring flog a dead album moz

You think? Honest to god. By the looks of these boards, some of you seem to lack even an ounce of humor. It's just a photoshopped picture made for fun, not an album cover.

Yes he does. They don't live up to your expectations or opinion. What is your favorite Morrissey song, and even further, what is your favorite lyric within that particular song?

That's a matter of opinion. Lyrically, I prefer ROTT, and I actually like the album cover, too.

Do tell, what is your favorite Morrissey album cover? Also, what would you, personally, like for him to do for his next album cover? What would make it all better for you?

If Morrissey was "Uncle Steven" to you, wouldn't you feel proud? Sam adores his uncle, both of his nephews do. He treats them like they're his own children. When I read posts like this, I feel there must be a deep rooted jealousy inside. People have nothing good to say about Sam, ever. Like a lot of people, it seems to me he likes to play on his computer and create pictures in Photoshop - for the hell of it. Morrissey finds a few of them humorous and allows them to be posted on TTY. So what? The solo community then blows it completely out of proportion. If you'll recall the last controversial picture Sam made was never put on TTY; it was only ever posted to his personal FB page, yet...

I really liked his photo that was used on billboards and posters last year for professional advertising. He also shot a few great shows as well, and made them available on YouTube for the fans who couldn't be there.

Give the the guy a break.

Thanks for the post anon. There are certain people here that would criticize anything and everything just for the sake of criticizing. There are people that will be never pleased no matter who you do. Interestingly, those are the same people that never, ever produced anything of any value. Let them bitch, they are drowning in their own negativity and there is nothing you can do. I find benny the british butt plug the most obnoxious of all. He would probably die if he said something nice.

What a pile of dog shit talk about scraping the bottom of a toilet f***in awful box moz look like dummy's lol

You think? Honest to god. By the looks of these boards, some of you seem to lack even an ounce of humor. It's just a photoshopped picture made for fun, not an album cover.

Yes he does. They don't live up to your expectations or opinion. What is your favorite Morrissey song, and even further, what is your favorite lyric within that particular song?

That's a matter of opinion. Lyrically, I prefer ROTT, and I actually like the album cover, too.

Do tell, what is your favorite Morrissey album cover? Also, what would you, personally, like for him to do for his next album cover? What would make it all better for you?

If Morrissey was "Uncle Steven" to you, wouldn't you feel proud? Sam adores his uncle, both of his nephews do. He treats them like they're his own children. When I read posts like this, I feel there must be a deep rooted jealousy inside. People have nothing good to say about Sam, ever. Like a lot of people, it seems to me he likes to play on his computer and create pictures in Photoshop - for the hell of it. Morrissey finds a few of them humorous and allows them to be posted on TTY. So what? The solo community then blows it completely out of proportion. If you'll recall the last controversial picture Sam made was never put on TTY; it was only ever posted to his personal FB page, yet...

I really liked his photo that was used on billboards and posters last year for professional advertising. He also shot a few great shows as well, and made them available on YouTube for the fans who couldn't be there.

Give the the guy a break.

I'm flattered you took the time to rebut my rant/opinion bit by bit. Sort of. Except that it is a bit ironic coming from someone saying that we take things too seriously.
My favorite Morrissey lyric at the moment would be "Maladjusted" or "Late Night, Maudlin Street." My favorite bit in "Maladjusted" is hard to choose, because every part is great, but I'll go with
"Well, I was fifteen
What could I know ?
When the gulf between
All the things I need
And the things I receive
Is an ancient ocean
Wide, wild, lost, uncrossed "

But the bit about "a soul full of loathing for stinging bureaucracy / Making it anything Other than easy" is pretty brilliant, too. and and and...
I'm not going to do that with something recent.

Favorite Morrissey cover would be either Viva Hate or Bona Drag. Simple, iconic, no gimmicks. It's really not my job to design his next one, but it wouldn't be a snapshot of a dog looking at a pen.

I don't think you know what shameless means. I am not sure I'd be "proud" if I was related to Morrissey but it would be a positive thing, sure. I think you have to actually achieve something to be proud, and so far all Sam has done is to be born? Trust me that I am not jealous of him. I'm not that kind of fan. I like listening to the songs, but I don't write long fan letters, and I don't imagine myself being related to celebrities. lol
The problem is that Morrissey's legacy with The Smiths and the first part of his solo career is rich with great graphic design, again, I'll say iconic. Now we get this stuff that is really really bad quality, and by posting it on his website he appears to endorse it. It's like if Jimmy Page let his nephew rap over some old Led Zeppelin tracks. I think he learned his lesson with Puff Daddy. Anyway, whatever. I don't like it. You do. Enjoy it in good health, and I'll pretend Quarry and Swords are the only things he has done since Maladjusted. I like Swords. He always seems to save good things for b-sides.
Enjoy.

Atrocious job done here. He would've been better off with the original image untouched and just write the band names underneath.

I'm flattered you took the time to rebut my rant/opinion bit by bit. Sort of. Except that it is a bit ironic coming from someone saying that we take things too seriously.
My favorite Morrissey lyric at the moment would be "Maladjusted" or "Late Night, Maudlin Street." My favorite bit in "Maladjusted" is hard to choose, because every part is great, but I'll go with
"Well, I was fifteen
What could I know ?
When the gulf between
All the things I need
And the things I receive
Is an ancient ocean
Wide, wild, lost, uncrossed "

But the bit about "a soul full of loathing for stinging bureaucracy / Making it anything Other than easy" is pretty brilliant, too. and and and...
I'm not going to do that with something recent.

Favorite Morrissey cover would be either Viva Hate or Bona Drag. Simple, iconic, no gimmicks. It's really not my job to design his next one, but it wouldn't be a snapshot of a dog looking at a pen.

I don't think you know what shameless means. I am not sure I'd be "proud" if I was related to Morrissey but it would be a positive thing, sure. I think you have to actually achieve something to be proud, and so far all Sam has done is to be born? Trust me that I am not jealous of him. I'm not that kind of fan. I like listening to the songs, but I don't write long fan letters, and I don't imagine myself being related to celebrities. lol
The problem is that Morrissey's legacy with The Smiths and the first part of his solo career is rich with great graphic design, again, I'll say iconic. Now we get this stuff that is really really bad quality, and by posting it on his website he appears to endorse it. It's like if Jimmy Page let his nephew rap over some old Led Zeppelin tracks. I think he learned his lesson with Puff Daddy. Anyway, whatever. I don't like it. You do. Enjoy it in good health, and I'll pretend Quarry and Swords are the only things he has done since Maladjusted. I like Swords. He always seems to save good things for b-sides.
Enjoy.

I never said I liked it, I said I can see it for what it is, have a laugh, and move on...usually.

Judging from your past contributions to this site, your face would crack in half if you tried to smile.

"Really, really, bad quality" and you're saying I like it and to enjoy it in good health? To hell with you.

By the way, everyone likes that bit in Maladjusted about "an ancient ocean wide, wild, lost, uncrossed"

Last edited:
The picture is so damn cute and very fitting. Would it hurt to see the humor in things and not pick apart EVERYTHING he does? Ironically, you love him because you think he is sensative and vulnerable but attack him constantly. Enjoy his beauty.

I never said I liked it, I said I can see it for what it is, have a laugh, and move on...usually.

Judging from your past contributions to this site, your face would crack in half if you tried to smile.

"Really, really, bad quality" and you're saying I like it and to enjoy it in good health? To hell with you.

By the way, everyone likes that bit in Maladjusted about "an ancient ocean wide, wild, lost, uncrossed"

No, I was trying to be nice and wish you good health and you answer, "to hell with you?" Your mother should be proud of you. Enjoy.

The picture is so damn cute and very fitting. Would it hurt to see the humor in things and not pick apart EVERYTHING he does? Ironically, you love him because you think he is sensative and vulnerable but attack him constantly. Enjoy his beauty.

There is nothing beautiful about that hastily thrown together mess of a picture. It doesn't violently upset people but I think people are entitled to voice their comments, good or bad. Most of us love Morrissey's music and always will. Some of us don't like the way he has let negativity and hate consume his life (or at least the life as evidenced in interviews over the last number of years). Most of us (I think) are hoping he gets a record deal and releases a cracking great album. I don't think SER is doing his uncle any favours but it's not gonna make or break Morrissey, so it's all a bit of fluff really.
Personally I'd prefer to see photos from recording sessions, backstage at concerts etc etc instead of altered images.

There is nothing beautiful about that hastily thrown together mess of a picture. It doesn't violently upset people but I think people are entitled to voice their comments, good or bad. Most of us love Morrissey's music and always will. Some of us don't like the way he has let negativity and hate consume his life (or at least the life as evidenced in interviews over the last number of years). Most of us (I think) are hoping he gets a record deal and releases a cracking great album. I don't think SER is doing his uncle any favours but it's not gonna make or break Morrissey, so it's all a bit of fluff really.
Personally I'd prefer to see photos from recording sessions, backstage at concerts etc etc instead of altered images.

There is a meaning behind the picture but you all are too damn angry at Morrissey to figure it out.

No, I was trying to be nice and wish you good health and you answer, "to hell with you?" Your mother should be proud of you. Enjoy.

No. You were being sarcastic and egotistical. Just like in this post.

"Enjoy".

Here you go. A picture of Moz at Sunrise Studio in Houston/Texas while recording "That's How People Grow Up" via their facebook.

CZxYVw5WkAYp1_H.jpg

There is a meaning behind the picture but you all are too damn angry at Morrissey to figure it out.

Oh God. For once can't someone say what they actually mean and stop trying to cloak nothingness in mystery? I'm not mad at anyone. I think Morrissey's music is great. He stands head and shoulders above everyone else. If he played a concert within driving distance I'd be there in a flash (or as fast as the motorway allows me).
If there is a mystical hidden meaning in that photo-shopped picture please point it out. I don't spend all day on this site you know.

Oh God. For once can't someone say what they actually mean and stop trying to cloak nothingness in mystery? I'm not mad at anyone. I think Morrissey's music is great. He stands head and shoulders above everyone else. If he played a concert within driving distance I'd be there in a flash (or as fast as the motorway allows me).
If there is a mystical hidden meaning in that photo-shopped picture please point it out. I don't spend all day on this site you know.

I will take a crack at it:

Cowboys, he thinks they are cowboys

Or the standard homoerotic image

He's armed with a gun so....is the message that Morrissey is about to fire his band as soon as this tour is over?

If you look in the background on the left of the photo, you can see some of that 'clonestamp' image repetition, the same as there was on the deluxe cover for 'World Peace'.
He's obviously trying to tell us something, but what does it mean? Has Morrissey been cloned?
Did the original Moz die in a car crash a few years ago, and his place has been taken by an imposter hurriedly grown in a test tube? (this would explain a lot, actually)
If you know, don't keep the secret to yourself! :(

I think it means he is opening a rescued farm animal sanctuary in the old west called Moztown and he will be - not a cowboy - but a "cow-protectionist". Anyone that tries to mess with the cows and other animals will be shot. I plan on volunteering-(to help with the animals, not the shooting). I don't know what Un Smith means. I hope it doesn't mean he is going country-western. A little would be OK, but not all the way. Please. Also, all boots, holsters, belts etc. will be pleather of course.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom