Magazines available Morrissey/ Smiths - 2 cover stories

freddycat3181

Hi everybody,

I have some pop magazines available for sale with Morrissey on the cover, as well as some that feature orginal articles they are mostly Smash Hits(UK), No. 1 (UK) and Star Hits (US) from 1984 to 1986. They are all in very nice condtion. I can accept payment via paypal. Payments can be made to [email protected] and you can email me at that address with any questions. All prices are in Australian dollars and I will send anywhere in the world for $15 Australian.

The magazines I have available are

7 January 1984 - No. 1 (UK) 2 page Morrissey article '"If I Ruled The World" $10.00
28 April 1984 - No. 1 (UK) "Ian McCulloch meets Morrissey". Both of them on the cover. $25.00
21 June - 4 July 1984 - Smash Hits (UK) "The Morrissey Collection". Morrissey interviewed by Ian Birch. 2 pages. $8.00
31 January 1985 - Smash Hits (UK) "Meat Is Murder", Morrissey interview/ Cover by Tom Hibbert. $15.00
1985 - Star Hits (USA) Morrissey answers 20 questions (2 page article) plus 1 page article on the writing of 'Hand in Glove' $8.00. These articles were orginally published in the Smash Hits Annual 1985 UK

I also have a further No.1 from 1984 which has another 2 page interview with Morrissey $10, (can provide date and title of article if you enquire), a Smash Hits from 1986 with a great 2 page discography of 'The Smiths'. $5.00 as well as a few more Star Hits (US) which have various articles and posters for $5.00 each.

Please contact me at [email protected] I am a collector myself, and reliable so if you want any of them please contact me

Matt Robins
Melbourne, Australia

Back
Top Bottom