Madrid - Barclaycard Center (Oct. 9, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / The Bullfighter Dies / Ganglord / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Disappointed / You Have Killed Me / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Certain People I Know / Trouble Loves Me / I'm Not A Man / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / Meat Is Murder / World Peace Is None Of Your Business // Asleep / How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Well, I really just thought he liked the look or comfort.:straightface:
But...if you are looking for a medical reason, loose fitting pants are often suggested to patients with gastric ulcers as a way to take pressure off the abdomen.
If that's the case then that's a good thing; that he's being proactive. :thumb:

Or if he's had some kind of medical procedures down below, to do with his 'cancerous scrapings'. Suddenly, those HUGE pants he wore in the Nobel Peace Prize performance may not seem quite so ridiculous.

Yes you got it right... he had a vasectomy so people cannot fantasize any longer about his sperm or having his love child...if not you well then someone else surely......... somewhere some broad wants to whip him and make them her own and of course he is their only one

Whatever you just smoked I'll have some.

Or if he's had some kind of medical procedures down below, to do with his 'cancerous scrapings'. Suddenly, those HUGE pants he wore in the Nobel Peace Prize performance may not seem quite so ridiculous.

He's been wearing huge pants since then. The book signing he had on regular khakis, but on the last tour he did have on jeans(albeit wide legged ones). I think you may be on to something.

- Kick the bride down the aisle / Meat is murder / World peace is none of your business, woah, way to shift into down gear for 15 minutes. Bet the bar was full ...

Fantastico setlist, incluyendo canciones como Disappointed, que hacia mucho que no la tocaba en vivo. El Palacio de los Deportes, lleno a rebosar, 5.000 asistentes entre los que pude ver a Loquillo. Every day is like Sunday fue la cancion más coreada por el público. Un detallazo las camisetas con el slogan MAD IN MADRID.

Does anyone know anything about the pre-gig music? Thanks!

It was a half-hour video featuring among others The Ramones, Charles Aznavour and New York Dolls, plus "The Bullfighter Dies" with some footage of bullfights. There was no support act.

My impressions of the show:

Peaks: The Queen is dead, Speedway, The bullfighter dies, Kiss me a lot, asleep, I’m not a man, Everyday is like Sunday, You have killed me, Neal Cassady drops dead, HSIN?
Valleys: Ganglord, Kick the bride, Meat is Murder (I think Morrissey should really consider to remove the disgusting footage images),

Gustavo Manzur introduced the band in spanish: “Mi hermano Solomon, mi otro hermano Scott, etc”. At the end: “El señor, el jefe Morrissey” with Morrissey on his knees..

Klaus nomi just before and after. No support artist.

The sound was not that very good I must say, that was my perception in the middle of the crowd.

I think Morrissey tried to say something in Spanish (apart from gracias) but I didn’t get it.

Honestly, I must say that Morrissey looked incredibly good. Also the band looked in absolute shape. I was afraid after last news. They seemed quite happy. It was very nice surprise.

By the way, they also played Trouble loves me.

The set list took some time to come out for this show in Madrid. Hopefully, it will appear faster and more confidently from Barcelona. Maybe someone could tweet the songs as they are played, if you are there? Perhaps using #lonelyinbarcelona CR

Last edited:
Stunning gig! Moz in great mood, the audience very interactive, good sound, fantastic setlist. I could go on forever. Everyday Is Like Sunday totally blew the roof off the venue. Other highlights: Alseep, You Have Killed Me and I'm Not A Man.

This was my first Moz concert in 12 years, and I am SO impressed.

Now, let's fly home.

It was a half-hour video featuring among others The Ramones, Charles Aznavour and New York Dolls, plus "The Bullfighter Dies" with some footage of bullfights. There was no support act.

I guess my Bullfighter Dies video will be permanently shown throughout his tour!!!:horny::lbf::thumb::p:):D:guitar:

I guess my Bullfighter Dies video will be permanently shown throughout his tour!!!:horny::lbf::thumb::p:):D:guitar:

If so I sincerely hope you are getting VIP backstage access to meet Moz and the band and free concert tickets, and enough free beer to float you into 2015.
I know it must be an amazing thrill to see your work up there for all to see on stage, but still you should be rewarded. If I was Moz I'd get you a load of free tickets, backstage pass, and bring you on stage to say thanks. I'd get you some money too. What's right is right.

Same as back in '91, and a few times since: 'Wayward Sisters'.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom