MAD Magazine Facebook page features Morrissey comic by Luke McGarry

Link from Rob32:

42877_mad_magazine_20180424.jpg

Want to see more of Pukes work? No thanks. He appears from this to be neither witty, original or a good drawer. But he sure knows how to ride a bandwagon lol. Viz won’t be ringing him anytime soon. Bye.

Want to see more of Pukes work? No thanks. He appears from this to be neither witty, original or a good drawer. But he sure knows how to ride a bandwagon lol. Viz won’t be ringing him anytime soon. Bye.
Agreed looks like dog shite to me

'He said something nasty in cartoon-form about that chap I like. He must be TERRIBLE. It's the only explanation"

way to take Mad Magazine to task.

Very Very Funny....Not....Bring back Free Speech!!
Wait, so because someone says something that challenges or ridicules Morrissey's (and presumably yours) point of view, then free speech doesn't exist, or is being threatened? You clearly don't understand what free speech means. It means that you can't be stopped from voicing your opinion, whether it is informed by factual evidence or complete bullshit. However, just because you can say what you want, it doesn't mean people can't challenge, question or critique your opinion. This room for debate is integral to free speech. If you can voice an opinion without it being challenged or without consequences that isn't free speech, it's f***ing tyranny.

Last edited:
Reckon the chap who did this cartoon is from Brittin and lives in Moz Angeles. No American is going to get this cartoon. I reckon me don't read "Mad Magazine" but this is going to be a top mental failure in America, but reckon it will be huge in the foreign countries. I reckon me hope Uncle Steve gets the Beverly Hills attorney team to sue this f*** for defamation and remove the cartoon.

He is funny as foot fungus.
He has the Johnny Clairol vibe going for him, except the blond color bottle. One of these older dudes
with black hair who paint their hair yellow, making him look like a wooly duck. But they think
they look 'smashing', those type of dudes.

Its the Mad magazine 'reboot', probably be history again in 6 months.:tiphat:

Like the free-speech to ridicule?
Yes to ridicule and to have an opinion on anything without being shouted down by the likes of yourself because its not your opinion, world would be a better place if this was the case.

Wait, so because someone says something that challenges or ridicules Morrissey's (and presumably yours) point of view, then free speech doesn't exist, or is being threatened? You clearly don't understand what free speech means. It means that you can't be stopped from voicing your opinion, whether it is informed by factual evidence or complete bullshit. However, just because you can say what you want, it doesn't mean people can't challenge, question or critique your opinion. This room for debate is integral to free speech. If you can voice an opinion without it being challenged or without consequences that isn't free speech, it's f***ing tyranny.
Clever Boy or Girl, 10/10 for that, thankyou.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom