MAD Magazine Facebook page features Morrissey comic by Luke McGarry

Link from Rob32:

42877_mad_magazine_20180424.jpg

'He said something nasty in cartoon-form about that chap I like. He must be TERRIBLE. It's the only explanation"
No Pete, you are more brainwashed than any Mormon (moron) I've ever encountered and I like you, with sympathy X

This is a sad imitation of Mad's former glory. At one point, a contender for the very best in entertaining stupidity, now a pale slip of a thing, doomed to panhandle for internet kudos.

Men that drink foofy martinis as a matter of habit cease to be men and exist in some weird sad cocktail purgatory.
True. Reminds me of what George Best said once. But I love cock tales

I am looking forward to a the wonderful ‘pro-Morrissey’ cartoons and artwork from the critics. I’m sure yours will be much more skillful and witty.

'He said something nasty in cartoon-form about that chap I like. He must be TERRIBLE. It's the only explanation"

A bit like Charlie Hebdo?

"We're losing our cuuuuuuuuuuulture!"

(Has been living outside of the country for decades.)

Does anyone out there know what ever happened with Julia ? Is she still on board ? Thank you

An all together sad story about why Moz had to let Julia go - Apparently Moz had to drop her after he found out her maternal aunt 3 times removed newsagent was engaged to a Muslim.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom