"M Memo From Montreal” - Morrissey Central (29 April, 2019)

full

" … perfect vibrations in Toronto … two exquisite-voiced crowds at our nights at the Sony Center. I'll scratch at screen-doors in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver soon … brimming with school pride.
Thank you, Canada. pushing eastwards … "

MORRISSEY.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/m-memo-from-montreal

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz, you spelt centre wrong. Too much time spent in America, mate. Guess you've also totally dropped the Saskatoon and Winnipeg dates, probably due to poor ticket sales. But did you really expect sellout shows in the Canadian praries? I doubt you ever even planned to make good on those dates. You just wanted to get your name circulating and to give the appearance of being a bigger, more in-demand star than you are. The ego!

Now we know where he was getting his
‘perfect vibrations ‘ from !

:lbf:

I Think That MOz Tonight Will Perform It's Over .. No Doubt About That .. I Hope He Will perform Another New Songs ( Ex. Lady Willpower ) .:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wanna see I thought you were dead played or even never again will I be a twin

Moz, you spelt centre wrong. Too much time spent in America, mate. Guess you've also totally dropped the Saskatoon and Winnipeg dates, probably due to poor ticket sales. But did you really expect sellout shows in the Canadian praries? I doubt you ever even planned to make good on those dates. You just wanted to get your name circulating and to give the appearance of being a bigger, more in-demand star than you are. The ego!

There's actually nothing wrong with spending too much time in America.

And I suspect most British people would assume that Canadians might follow the US spelling of center, rather than the UK spelling of centre.

But you make a fair point re the prairies shows - it does feel like they overstepped the mark on those.

Canadians spell centre the proper British way, same with colour, etc

Complete and utter clown lad, you need to take up a hobby, like liposuction

Onwards and upwards to Moz and the band. This will be another successful tour. You will then be able to finger the ass holes on here who try to spoil it for the rest of us.. sick a couple up for me Moz and make sure you bring a few tears to the glass eyed fat slob who has nowt better to do than think himself amusing

Because one can't simply spend the day in bed forever, life goes on. The rain falls lightly in this cosmopolitan town and we are still stunned by the sheer exhilaration of having experienced M O R R I S S E Y in our own city after such a long absence. The two nights in Toronto will be remembered forever. Forget Camden, come back to Canada!

There's actually nothing wrong with spending too much time in America.

And I suspect most British people would assume that Canadians might follow the US spelling of center, rather than the UK spelling of centre.

No. We’re raised on King’s English, so - unless you’re only semi-literate - you’ll spell it correctly.

...and there’s VERY definitely something wrong with spending too much time in America. It makes you fat, lazy, self-entitled and ignorant as a sack of shit.

See Morrissey! ;)

You spelled prairies wrong

As much as I'd love to be in Canada at a Moz concert, my brain is too frazzled to care too much. Because I just watched the latest episode of Game Of Thrones and am still in shock. Amazing.

I totally agree !!! The new dates are booked for 6 months in advance, and it is still dependent on a sell-out crowd. Morrissey has a career-long concert cancellation rate of 30% !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thirty f-ing percent !!!!

As you said - "EGO" !!!

The thing is - some of us FORMER FANS have grown wise to his BS after being burned too many times. Fool me once - shame on you - fool me twice - shame on me !!!

No. We’re raised on King’s English, so - unless you’re only semi-literate - you’ll spell it correctly.

...and there’s VERY definitely something wrong with spending too much time in America. It makes you fat, lazy, self-entitled and ignorant as a sack of shit.

See Morrissey! ;)

This is prob written by soneone from the UK. They are jealous of USA as they live in a shit hole country and they know it.

Moz spends most of his time in Europe.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom