M’s Dec 2017 Speech has been taken down? Does anyone have it, as I cannot seem to find it anywhere?

Kidney

I was very disappointed to see the Dec 2017 speech M gave while he had a “virulent flu virus” has been taken down. Please tell me someone downloaded it or has a link to it? He was sitting on a sofa and talking mostly about the press, culture wars, LIHS and his American tour dates and run in with the authorities after his Trump remarks with that German newspaper.

Solution
I was very disappointed to see the Dec 2017 speech M gave while he had a “virulent flu virus” has been taken down. Please tell me someone downloaded it or has a link to it? He was sitting on a sofa and talking mostly about the press, culture wars, LIHS and his American tour dates and run in with the authorities after his Trump remarks with that German newspaper.
That'll be the video that is still there and working since it was posted.

See:

Regards,
FWD.
That'll be the video that is still there and working since it was posted.

See:

Regards,
FWD.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom