Lyric confusion/interpretation topic

Mozevon

I just finished listening to "Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness" and it sparked a potentially interesting topic. In the song, one of the lyrics is "would you kindly note my inside leg?" what does that mean? for reasons bad or good, i'm thinking of a penis here since the song is so silly anyways. :cool:

Anyways, contribute your own confusions/interps or let die-- I don't mind!

between all problems in the world I want to help the cause against loneliness of, SOMEONE NOT SO YOUNG

ONLY IF IT IS sweetly urgent

I just finished listening to "Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness" and it sparked a potentially interesting topic. In the song, one of the lyrics is "would you kindly note my inside leg?" what does that mean? for reasons bad or good, i'm thinking of a penis here since the song is so silly anyways. :cool:

Anyways, contribute your own confusions/interps or let die-- I don't mind!

Maybe he's singing to his tailor?

In the garment industry, measurments of the "inside leg" go from the ankle bone to the crotch. Where I live, its referred to as the inseam. I think the English and others use the term "inside leg."

If anyone is interested, I'm a 30" inseam. :p

Maybe he's singing to his tailor?

In the garment industry, measurments of the "inside leg" go from the ankle bone to the crotch. Where I live, its referred to as the inseam. I think the English and others use the term "inside leg."

If anyone is interested, I'm a 30" inseam. :p

Would that increase to 31" on a cold winters day?;)

Hmm.... that seems much more likely yet makes even less sense to me in terms of the overall song, haha

Well, if you think about it, measuring someone's inside leg while they are still wearing their trousers for some may seem like an intimate thing to have done.

Someone lonely or starving for even a little human contact might appreciate the attention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom