Lyon - Amphithéâtre 3000 (March 12, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Girlfriend In A Coma / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Without Music The World Dies / The Bullfighter Dies / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Istanbul / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Knockabout World / Trouble Loves Me / Suedehead / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @Mozzer1980, Mars, setlist.fm & FWD.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230312-183432.png

Lonely:

Socials very dry currently.

Stop me !

"I have found that every Sunday is exactly like Sunday"

IBEH played.

I have to admit that Half a Person during current gigs sounds fantastic :hearteyes:

My god that stage looks slippery, I do hope he's wearing some sensible shoes tonight!
Morrissey has always struck me as a person who chooses the most practical, responsibly crafted, balanced and ultimately extremely safe clown shoes with (some might say) THE BEST jingle-jangle bells on the end.

He'll be safe, when has anyone ever had an accident in clown shoes, the foot-to-floor surface area is huge, the bells on the end make you like a cat! Agile!

Sweet And Tender Hooligan encore.

Hope he keeps Trouble Loves Me, Jim Jim Falls & I Wish You Lonely in the setlist for Leeds. They sound amazing.

Lost !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom