Lung dust for sale....Coachella

B

BRUTALFUL

Um...He was weariing the same blue shirt he wore in Santa Barbara. He must really like it. Perhaps he gets paid for the advertising? Distribution?........Sooundman caught on third song in. Same set list as usual but he threw in November Spawned amonster, which for some reason I dont rememeber him playing at SB...did he? After the third song Moz and the band really sounded FABULOUS! Better than SB. ....did Break up the family, Boy Racer, Tomorrow, Meat Is Murder, Parrellel, November, Is it really so strange, Hairdresser, and others, none in that order.

Moz said ...THANK YOU about a dozen times

and something about hoping we werent ready to go home yet, because they werent.

I think it was a great show, but Mozzy might have scarred the people who werent his fans.

No Johnny Marr...not even with BECK

And at the end, as Moz was off stage, and the band finished their last song, Alain reached behind him and rubbed his back a bit....proof.

Gary is a hotty.

Who taped Coachella?

I saw a few people with their recorders out...I just want a sample of Mozzer saying "I love you" So I can play it when Im depressed and lonley and dillusioned.

Re: Who taped Coachella?

> I saw a few people with their recorders out...I just want a
> sample of Mozzer saying "I love you" So I can play it
> when Im depressed and lonley and dillusioned.

i am the depressed one here! i was recording that night, but the result was failure. if i knew that they weren't so strict at the door.. i wouldn't have hidden my mini disc under my shoe. now it does not work anymore .. and the sound at coachella was just perfect, unlike the arlington theatre. well.. it's all over now.. i'm going to flush that mini disc down the toilet.

Re: Who taped Coachella?

> I saw a few people with their recorders out...I just want a
> sample of Mozzer saying "I love you" So I can play it
> when Im depressed and lonley and dillusioned.

I recorded it Brutal. I'm not even gonna listen to it because I'm sick to the back teeth of the setlist. But you know, maybe I'll trade it for a better show.

Back
Top Bottom