Lund - Sparbank Arena (Nov. 8, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Suedehead / Certain People I Know / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Staircase At The University / Scandinavia / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by David Karlsson.

• BILDEXTRA: Morrissey i Lund (11 photos) - Sydsvenskan. Link posted by @MozzeriansATW / Twitter via docinwestchester.

lund.jpg

Last edited:
Incredible show! Beyond belief. Like a dream! I will let others who were not there fill in the details with photos, videos, setlists, etc. Roll on...

Denmark
Nov. 9 Copenhagen

Sweden
Nov. 11 Gothenburg
Nov. 13 Stockholm

Finland
Nov. 15 Helsinki
Nov. 16 Helsinki

Set list Lund 14/11
The Queen is Dead
Speedway
Suedehead
Certain People I Know
Kiss Me A Lot
World Peace is None of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Staircase at the University
Scandinavia
Trouble Loves Me
Istanbul
Kick the Bride Down the Isle
How Soon is Now
The Bullfighter Dies
I'm Not a Man
Meat is Murder
Encore:
Asleep
Sunday

bistert
1 hour ago
Tjena #morrissey

10251506_739586092782296_730258538_n.jpg

Øystein D Johansen ‏@Oystein_David · 51m51 minutes ago  Lund
Morrissey singing "Scandinavia" in Scandinavia. #moztour#lund#morrissey

B18qRidCQAAeLVd.jpg

Set list Lund 14/11
The Queen is Dead
Speedway
Suedehead
Certain People I Know
Kiss Me A Lot
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
Scandinavia
Trouble Loves Me
Istanbul
How Soon is Now
The Bullfighter Dies
I'm Not a Man
Meat is Murder
Encore:
Asleep
Sunday

Nice setlist, of course with Scandinavia! Thanks

Set list Lund 14/11
The Queen is Dead
Speedway
Suedehead
Certain People I Know
Kiss Me A Lot
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
Scandinavia
Trouble Loves Me
Istanbul
How Soon is Now
The Bullfighter Dies
I'm Not a Man
Meat is Murder
Encore:
Asleep
Sunday

And great setlist and shirtless lingering!

I gues one good thing that can come out of mystery of the bass player and the postponement of dates is that for once it was actually NOT due to Morissey's health failing him. He has looked healthy all tour and continues to look so. Band squabbling aside this looks good for the future. I think this tour and the number of dates selected is about right for him. Round it out with a couple of big festival appearances and he can do this European season for some years to come.

He deserves some credit here. If he lost his bass player a year or two ago, the tour would have been cancelled. But he's soldiering on, he looks happy and healthy and he's making it happen.

Last edited:
Considering that Morrissey already has a name firmly written in Gold in the music history, how is it possible that he has no one responsible for checking the venues he's intended to play in advance? Shocking to see some of photos posted here. Some places look so cheap, sort of warehouses or worse. Not fair. Morrissey and his fans deserved better venues. And the towns chosen. How does it work? What big business took him to Lund? A mystery to me?

f***ing hilarious. Can't stop laughing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom