Lund - Sparbank Arena (Nov. 8, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Suedehead / Certain People I Know / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Staircase At The University / Scandinavia / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by David Karlsson.

• BILDEXTRA: Morrissey i Lund (11 photos) - Sydsvenskan. Link posted by @MozzeriansATW / Twitter via docinwestchester.

lund.jpg

Last edited:
There is only 1 uk gig you retard, Dublin is not in the uk, don't they teach geography in whatever backwater you come from?

I thought he played several UK dates but if things like that upsets you then who knows what happens when something really nasty affects you.

Lund is a uni town and those places tend to be popular among the ugly. Still the swedish uni towns will never display british wooden teeth.

So the Jesse Tobias hating is back, for the first time at this tour,
Why?

The majority of your fans can return to you once you leave the Jesse Tobias era behind.
Why, ? He hes released a successful album and most of the tour date are selling out.

In the Netherlands " WPINOYB " reached to number 12 in the charts and in Belgian to number 8, Denmark number 1 , this is not happened since a long time.

Morrissey, keep Tobias in the band.

Well, it could be a musician or two or a "mad" fan that's posting this crap. It doesn't have to be true, just that, from time to time,
these idiots who dont seem to care for Jesse, come out of the woodwork. And post rubbish.

it tends to occur when the tours are going well, on the back of a great album.

I think these posters are jealous !

Carry On Jesse.

Some great pictures in that link at the beginning. I love crowd pictures and can see that Julia was there. She must have been warm in that jumper!

View attachment 33281

She must have the memory of a dead goldfish. How anyone could attend the same concert every night or every other night for years on end is beyond my comprehension. She must have no personal life at all.

She must have the memory of a dead goldfish. How anyone could attend the same concert every night or every other night for years on end is beyond my comprehension. She must have no personal life at all.

I once saw a documentary about an autistic chap, couldn't get a job, and filled his days with cycling. What he did was look through the local maps, and cycle to every single place, in alphabetical order, and then when he'd done them all, he'd start again. It gave each day meaning and structure. And I imagine Julia's daily routine is pretty much the same.

P.

Sorry for the delay, these are some from last night´s show :)

I will try to add more as I find the time and speed to upload them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I once saw a documentary about an autistic chap, couldn't get a job, and filled his days with cycling. What he did was look through the local maps, and cycle to every single place, in alphabetical order, and then when he'd done them all, he'd start again. It gave each day meaning and structure. And I imagine Julia's daily routine is pretty much the same.

P.

Best post on Solo ever!

P.

Sounds about right for her and that Alyssa girl.

Sorry for the delay, these are some from last night´s show :)

Thanks, nice insert of Smiler With Knife lyrics in the break in the dark just before the end of the song. CR

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought he played several UK dates but if things like that upsets you then who knows what happens when something really nasty affects you.

Lund is a uni town and those places tend to be popular among the ugly. Still the swedish uni towns will never display british wooden teeth.
oh I'm not upset at all and if you thought morrissey was playing several uk dates then obviously you don't know much about this tour, I couldn't give a f*** what Lund is, it sounds like somewhere out of a Stephen king novel, as for you're wooden teeth comment it might mean something where you come from but to us it just makes you sound like a dick

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah calm down then.

Are you a scouser?

And great setlist and shirtless lingering!

I always look for your posts, but I read this one too quickly and thought the last word said"fingering". My mind just immediately races to dirty thoughts when I see Morrissey shirtless. I agree, great set list and equally great photo.

lynnda

P.

People like you who keep bullying this woman for having a strange hobby are the sad ones.

Live and let live. It's not so difficult.

I bought all the Smiths album upon release but haven't listened to any Morrisey solo records. My teenage daughters found my Smiths Lps and became Morrisey fans. Went with them to the Lund Concert and was amazed. I started the Concert sitting down but ended up in front of the stage. Great band, great show and I really like the new stuff. Considering going to Gothenburg.

Having been a member of Solo since 2009, I have always wondered what Julia looked like. Could you please pinpoint which one in particular is her? Thank you.

Just watch the book signing video on YouTube.

I refer the poster to the reply given in Arkell v Pressdram (1971).

P

Well pretty much every morning since it was released, I've put Istanbul on in the car and still love it. Does this mean I am on the autistic spectrum? Hardly, it means I've found something I find enjoyably addictive in Morrissey and his music. I know if life could be put on hold for three months and money were no object, I'd be doing the same rather than checking in on my phone at around 10pm GMT hoping to read of a successful show which means that I "might" get to see him for the first time since Ally Pally in 2009... As far as I'm concerned, she's living the dream.

Having been a member of Solo since 2009, I have always wondered what Julia looked like. Could you please pinpoint which one in particular is her? Thank you.

Front, center in white sweater.

- - - Updated - - -

Well pretty much every morning since it was released, I've put Istanbul on in the car and still love it. Does this mean I am on the autistic spectrum? Hardly, it means I've found something I find enjoyably addictive in Morrissey and his music. I know if life could be put on hold for three months and money were no object, I'd be doing the same rather than checking in on my phone at around 10pm GMT hoping to read of a successful show which means that I "might" get to see him for the first time since Ally Pally in 2009... As far as I'm concerned, she's living the dream.

Probably. Or you are very young and delusional.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom