Lucky Lisp!!!

...No...words...can...describe...this...moment...:D

I know that sounds dramatic, but this is such an excellent song, so underrated, so unexpected, and all these years later! I am bursting with joy, no lie. :o

oh my! i am ridiculous right now... I should not be this excited. see you on the east coast folks! i think i am going to get yet another ticket! cheers! VIVA MOZ!

ermm.... this site is truly dangerous.

Lucky Lisp was the b-side track of 'last of the famous intl. playboys' a classic moz, like all his b-side tracks,hard to find and rare gems.

Lovely tune! Luckily it's available on "Bona Drag"; however, I love getting the original singles on both compact disc and especially vinyl, which holds true to your rarity statement.

You have to love that chase of tracking down the gems! Natural highs indeed upon discovering such.

Tommy Daniels

It's moments like these that makes you think; "God, I can live without girls for the rest of my life if I only could attend those gigs. Now is probably the right time to sell my soul."

At this point, through a haze of euphoria and pure jealousy and an ocean away from Stockton, I can't help but recall the first night he played at the Ambassador Theatre in Dublin back in October 2002 when there was a blootered Dub Moz fan in the crowd who screamed " Luck Lisp...Luck Lisp... play Lucky Lisp " throughout the whole concert. At one point between songs Morrissey specifically responded to this guys demented cries by saying, smiling, " We will NEVER play 'Luck Lisp'...ever..." At the next break between songs the guy starts screaming all over again " Please... please play Luck Lisp...Lucky Lisp....Lucky Lisp..."
I wonder where he is tonight.
Oh well.

joe.

Cheers mate! Thank you.

Just got done with another proper 'dosing' of "Lucky Lisp", this time however not live but rather over the ye olde headphones; God, what an absolutely beautiful song. Hearing it last night live for the first time was incredible, and hearing it again tonight only lends an additional firming element to the mystical foundation it already has planted in my mind. This is shared among us, indeed.

I really hope that he continues to perform the song during this tour; the more ears that experience it this go-'round, the infinitely better undoubtedly it shall be. Wonder if he played it tonight over in Sparks, NV? Looking forward to some feedback on that one.

Timeless.

Tommy

i've always wanted to see this live!! i hope he keeps it for most of the tour.

Back
Top Bottom