LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual, a new Morrissey collaborator is greeted with suspicion and misogyny. She's an unknown artist to me, but the couple of songs I just listened to show she has an interesting voice and could be an interesting collaborator. Let's just hope Moz gives her some space and not limit her contribution to some background wails low in the mix.

I shouldn't be surprised the same SoLow hive of haters that've been falsely accusing my guy Morrissey of various ists and isms instantly started hurling bigotry and prejudice at LP the moment they saw the photos. I doubt she cares what any of you think of her style. She, like Morrissey, is her own person. As to the news of this collaboration, sure to be dynamite: All the real Moz fans put your glasses up -- I'll drink to that.....
Don't let the bastards get you down.

Dude seems too cool and young for what Moz hangs out with regularly. :p
Hopefully this contribution is something fresh.
Really great shots .when Morrissey feels great it shows, he looks delightful.
Also that song of dude that sings like a lady is very catchy , now its stuck in my head. ( lost in you)

she isn't a dude!

V

Very generous of you "mid-life crisis" 59 is not midlife even with the Los Angeles aging scale.

The thing is Morrissey looks healthy and great in a natural, muscular way. It's obvious he is doing some workout, which is a sign he is in a very good personal moment.

Do we know for sure that this new album is definitely a cover album due to the Chain gang single announcement? It would be amazing if the Chain gang was a one off single and followed up by a new album of originals! I’m

Do we know for sure that this new album is definitely a cover album due to the Chain gang single announcement? It would be amazing if the Chain gang was a one off single and followed up by a new album of originals! I’m

It's true that it hasn't been confirmed but evidence definitely points cover album -wise.

I wanna state for the record that the transphobic shit is really disheartening. Some natural women are lanky and flat chested. Some trans women are lanky and flat chested. All of that is irrelevant.

Yeah it’s a shame that when first introduced to her so many just wanted to make fun of how she looks. She’s talented has worked hard and has succeeded on her own terms. If only all of us were so blessed

I wanna state for the record that the transphobic shit is really disheartening. Some natural women are lanky and flat chested. Some trans women are lanky and flat chested. All of that is irrelevant.
Is she actually trans? I thought she was just a lesbian who has adopted masculine styling. I must admit, I have trouble keeping up these days but I assumed it's not the same thing. Anyway, each to their own and all that. I find her a bit confusing to watch, if I'm honest, but I suspect that's probably not of great concern to her. And people saying mean things because she doesn't look quite how they think women ought to look really need to examine their relationship with their mothers. I'm more interested in whether she's going to bring some much-needed creativity to the Morrissey circus. The signs are quite good so let's hope.

Is she actually trans? I thought she was just a lesbian who has adopted masculine styling. I must admit, I have trouble keeping up these days but I assumed it's not the same thing. Anyway, each to their own and all that. I find her a bit confusing to watch, if I'm honest, but I suspect that's probably not of great concern to her. And people saying mean things because she doesn't look quite how they think women ought to look really need to examine their relationship with their mothers. I'm more interested in whether she's going to bring some much-needed creativity to the Morrissey circus. The signs are quite good so let's hope.
I don't know or care what's between her legs, I was just disappointed to see a lot of statements that looked a lot more appropriate for KeithUrban-Solo than here. Yeah, I made a couple of jokes about her un-closable mouth, but that was more a commentary on mouth breathing and weird fashion/modeling cliches, both of which have always rubbed me the wrong way. Pictures that say "I'm quite sickly looking, isn't it great?"
I quite embrace the blurring and smashing of gender lines and roles, and that people are able to be true to themselves regarding something so personal, yet unavoidably public, with increasing ease and comfort.

It's the pronouns with gender queer or fluid that do my wee brain in and make me feel I'm walking on egg shells though this obviously is just a general shift and doesn't particularly necessarily apply to Laura.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom