LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura Pergolizzi has an amazing voice! We were just listening to her album "Lost on You" a few days ago.

I didn't expect Morrissey to make such a good musical choice at this late stage of his career. Dammit - he just made it tougher to stop listening.

Morrissey used to be tall and lanky in the 80's. What happened? He looks short and stocky now with really short legs! That lady is NOT easy on the eyes.

Never heard of her but she comes across as a v witty and warm laydee in this clip:

who cares about laura perogies! look at mozzer looking so boyish and cool in the background holding a basketball! great facial expressions! can I play mozzer?!

Never heard of her but she comes across as a v witty and warm laydee in this clip:

She’s seems very pleasant. Decent singing voice. Not to keen on the music, personally. The thing that strikes me about her is she looks like about thirty different people. Dylan. Strokes bloke. Tiny Tim. Waterboys guy. Simon Amstell. Ripley. She manages to be highly individual and oddly bland at the same time.

I have the same problem with my plumber. I’ve met him perhaps half a dozen times down the years, but I couldn’t really describe what he looks like. Fat bloke. Dark hair. Drives a van. Needs a longer t-shirt. Now I’m struggling.

I'm liking LP and very interested in the role she'll be playing on the record. KY was also in LA recently, she did a podcast with April Richardson... kinda hoping she and Moz made up (again) for the new record too.

I guess. She in a posing in a pic with what looks like a sneer. I don’t really see much hipster pretention in what she wears or any mouth breathing in the videos posted. I was wondering if you were just letting your morrissey hate cause you to be unnecessarily nasty
I don't hate Morrissey. Isn't that a waste of effort? I'm simultaneously repulsed and attracted, intrigued, infuriated, indebted, and a whole lot of other emotions, but hate isn't one of them. I don't think I hate anyone.
Not even Donald Trump, and he's a cock-knocker of epic proportions.

Morrissey used to be tall and lanky in the 80's. What happened? He looks short and stocky now with really short legs! That lady is NOT easy on the eyes.

I like both Morrissey and LP. Anyway, “l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux”...

Looks a bit like a cover for a compilation album by The Strokes. Stoned out on heroin in NYC backstreets.

She’s seems very pleasant. Decent singing voice. Not to keen on the music, personally. The thing that strikes me about her is she looks like about thirty different people. Dylan. Strokes bloke. Tiny Tim. Waterboys guy. Simon Amstell. Ripley. She manages to be highly individual and oddly bland at the same time.

I have the same problem with my plumber. I’ve met him perhaps half a dozen times down the years, but I couldn’t really describe what he looks like. Fat bloke. Dark hair. Drives a van. Needs a longer t-shirt. Now I’m struggling.

From reading about her she gets some comparisons to Patti Smith in terms of style but maybe it’s just cause she’s from New York. As for girlfriends I don’t know if that’s the old girlfriend or the new one. Lost on you was apparently about her girlfriend pushing her into some open relationship she was reluctant about and then the break up but now she’s engaged to someone new.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom