LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's me or it's really Boring !!!

Sorry, but it's you. She sings wonderfully in big venues as well as in intimate venues, which constitutes a not so usual versatility in today's musical industry.

Besides, Morrissey seems to be intrigued, curious and fascinated at the same time by the way he looks at her in the pictures. Camera doesn't lie and he is not good at hiding his thoughts. Let's see what comes out of this idea. Surely nothing boring.

It's the pronouns with gender queer or fluid that do my wee brain in and make me feel I'm walking on egg shells though this obviously is just a general shift and doesn't particularly necessarily apply to Laura.

"They." It works for all of them!

I don't know or care what's between her legs, I was just disappointed to see a lot of statements that looked a lot more appropriate for KeithUrban-Solo than here. Yeah, I made a couple of jokes about her un-closable mouth, but that was more a commentary on mouth breathing and weird fashion/modeling cliches, both of which have always rubbed me the wrong way. Pictures that say "I'm quite sickly looking, isn't it great?"
I quite embrace the blurring and smashing of gender lines and roles, and that people are able to be true to themselves regarding something so personal, yet unavoidably public, with increasing ease and comfort.

Mighty decent of you to embrace the smashing of gender lines and roles RIGHT AFTER HATING ON POOR LP!:poutingcat:
So you hate on LP too>whats new?
Is there anyone you like outside of DramaJ?:rolleyes: How much can he be paying you?:smilingimp:

Sorry, but it's you. She sings wonderfully in big venues as well as in intimate venues, which constitutes a not so usual versatility in today's musical industry.

Besides, Morrissey seems to be intrigued, curious and fascinated at the same time by the way he looks at her in the pictures. Camera doesn't lie and he is not good at hiding his thoughts. Let's see what comes out of this idea. Surely nothing boring.

I would prefered this Kind of artist with less posture but better matter

I shouldn't be surprised the same SoLow hive of haters that've been falsely accusing my guy Morrissey of various ists and isms instantly started hurling bigotry and prejudice at LP the moment they saw the photos. I doubt she cares what any of you think of her style. She, like Morrissey, is her own person. As to the news of this collaboration, sure to be dynamite: All the real Moz fans put your glasses up -- I'll drink to that.....
Don't let the bastards get you down.

I agree: soyboy g23 has just proven himself to be a major hypocrite (these white guilt suffering morons typically are), and he's just given me plenty of ammunition to use against him at a later date, during a time when he's moralizing about some SJW talking point; spineless eunuch that he is. Thanks g23!!!

Well if you think about it converse was the Nike of its time for a long stretch of time from the the early 20’s to the late 70’s maybe as early 80’s with NBA players wearing them Exclusivly during those times. The shoe has a long and rich history
Not outside USA cause it's a fairly new trend here luckily and mostly a show for girls or gay or bi indie guys.

I don't know or care what's between her legs, I was just disappointed to see a lot of statements that looked a lot more appropriate for KeithUrban-Solo than here. Yeah, I made a couple of jokes about her un-closable mouth, but that was more a commentary on mouth breathing and weird fashion/modeling cliches, both of which have always rubbed me the wrong way. Pictures that say "I'm quite sickly looking, isn't it great?"
I quite embrace the blurring and smashing of gender lines and roles, and that people are able to be true to themselves regarding something so personal, yet unavoidably public, with increasing ease and comfort.

Girls who are boys
Who like boys to be girls
Who do boys like they're girls
Who do girls like they're boys
Always should be someone you really love.

Girls who are boys
Streets like a jungle, so call the police

bi-curious or bi-furious,think I will become a monk.

Managed to get the track listing -
1. Pump Up The Volume
2. Ketchup Song
3. Star Trekkin’
4. Theme From Bisto Advert
5. Mary’s Prayer
6. La Dolce Vita
7. Ain’t No Fun (if homies can’t have none)
8. Witch Doctor
9. I Wish I Could Fly

Mighty decent of you to embrace the smashing of gender lines and roles RIGHT AFTER HATING ON POOR LP!:poutingcat:
So you hate on LP too>whats new?
Is there anyone you like outside of DramaJ?:rolleyes: How much can he be paying you?:smilingimp:

I like you, little bear. You warm my heart.

Some of the comments on here are 4kin Neanderthal :rolleyes: and that's all I need to say :tiphat:

" There is no such thing in life as normal " :highfive: Is that lost on you ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Girls who are boys
Is it just me or does Damon Albarn sound quite a bit like Rozz Williams in later live performances of that?

It’s interesting that Damon albarn got turned down for a collaboration and lp was asked. For sure he’s not about the pr

I like you, little bear. You warm my heart.

:rolleyes:
The problem is obvious to the peeps here in the forum. Its called Shiny Dome syndrome.:handpointright::oldman::handpointleft:.
I think we know now why you identify with DramaJ so much.:fist:
Wait WtF, I havent finished the post and you are clubbing Damon Albarn doh:

Moz has really set a new personal world record when it comes to bad taste in music but on the other hand instead of coming out of the closet and choosing to support the homo lobby he can be completely gay with his taste in music and feel free that way so good for him.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom