LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they going to rerecord Interlude? Siouxsie Sioux I could understand, not sure about this one. The proof will be in the pudding.

Her vocal style did sound like that Barbie Girl song from a few years ago. Aqua?
A few? You mean 21 years ago?

I find it intriguing and positive that he’s working with new people. It means there’s a desire to evolve.

A few? You mean 21 years ago?

I find it intriguing and positive that he’s working with new people. It means there’s a desire to evolve.

Also talented people. So many people look at a collaboration as a pr headline

Pics cannot be from September 11 which is today cause it is dark. The worst pics of him ever cause it is so far from his style somehow.

That sounds like a lovely pasta dish but it's not like I would ever listen to her. Moz has ruined more faghags than anyone else in music.

LP can do some wild vocalizing.
It's gonna be interestin' to hear what kind of vocal textures she injects.
Likin' the part about the new Moz album bein' done too!

Agreed. She’s the daughter of an opera singer and I wonder if that’s where she gets some of that inflection

omc, what an ugly girl. I wonder what are the parameters. She wrote songs for the most poppy cheesy singers... what is she doing with moz??!! sighs....

Are you telling me she is trying to become the next artist to give a face and voice to PMS after that witch that climbed on Moz's shoulders?

Deary deary me.....

Oh, now it hits me where I know her from. M is probably just hoping that she'll share her pocket tots with him.

napoleon-dynamite.jpg

Oh, now it hits me where I know her from. M is probably just hoping that she'll share her pocket tots with him.

View attachment 45764

Why the hate about what she looks like? Shes not that dressed up anything. All I see are brown shoes jeans and a button down with a blazer. It’s fairly unassuming. What should she be wearing

This is so exciting!!!!! I love LP both as a musician/singer and her personality. I'm very happy he's working with her! I hope she goes on tour with him! I also hope he develops a good friendship with her and it doesn't finish in drama like with most people he has collaborated with.

I'd never heard of her but I like her voice. I wonder when we'll see the album and if there will be new songs (Morrissey or covers) in the upcoming set lists?

You really are gonna miss him when he's gone, folks.

Some poor cat is getting strangled and some mistake it for music, where's me ear plugs in case I slip and click on play.

Why the hate about what she looks like? Shes not that dressed up anything. All I see are brown shoes jeans and a button down with a blazer. It’s fairly unassuming. What should she be wearing
The face... The mouth breathing face... It's just a peeve of mine. Pay no mind.

fools !

Can't you see it's another clue !?

the photos ! Guess it'll somehow be a duet of this .....

:D;)

A burka to go with her views on jews.

The face... The mouth breathing face... It's just a peeve of mine. Pay no mind.

I guess. She in a posing in a pic with what looks like a sneer. I don’t really see much hipster pretention in what she wears or any mouth breathing in the videos posted. I was wondering if you were just letting your morrissey hate cause you to be unnecessarily nasty

Tags
california son info
Back
Top Bottom