LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Sep 11, 2018.

By Famous when dead on Sep 11, 2018 at 2:49 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Sep 11, 2018.

1. pandaproducts
      pandaproducts
      I respectfully disagree. If it was someone respectable, sure. But some lockjawed pop star he's meant to rail against? This is just sad.
    2. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Reckon I told you delusional anti American terrorist wackos that Steve plays basketball down at the Venice Beach courts and when John Maher comes down to LA from Portland, Oregon. Steve, John, and William Michael Albert Broad are unstoppable in the Nike 3:3 over 50 league. Steve is an all American boy. I reckon now if we can just get a pic of Steve playing volleyball on the beach in Malibu or playing catch with lil' Sammy in the parking lot at Dodger stadium that would be top mental mate inn n n nnn n nnn n n n n n it.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    3. mcrickson
      mcrickson
      Well Alan Bennett doesn't sing, so.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    4. E Scott
      E Scott
      Oh Aztec you must feel validated and rightfully smug that finally you've got photographic proof.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I guess his love of cliff Richard should maybe have tipped you off to his stance on certain pop stars. She writes her own songs play instruments has a beautiful voice and I don't think her image has a plastic sex appeal of today's pop stars and the androgyny is interesting since it's not overly exaggerated for attention. What's to hate
      • Like Like x 2
    6. Doubting Thomas
      Doubting Thomas
      Please forgive me for doubting you.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    7. William Blake's Seven
      William Blake's Seven
      Morrissey is often at his best when praising others (e.g. the Victoria Wood paragraphs in Autobiography, his statements regarding Kirk Douglas, James Baldwin etc), so I was always looking forward to this record. Recent reports, however, have upped my anticipation significantly.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. Derek17
      Derek17
      Marilyn Manson?
    9. William Blake's Seven
      William Blake's Seven
      Never heard of LP, but this is so very, very lovely.
      • Like Like x 3
    10. lanterns
      lanterns
      i love these. morrissey looks very much alive and dynamic there in the background behind lp. the brick walls are becoming too.
      Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    11. Johnny Barleycorn
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    12. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      • Informative Informative x 1
    13. E Scott
      E Scott
      Yes I can see it a bit like Dylan here but also like Mike Scott from the Waterboys.
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      Well, I don't particularly like her voice and I confess I do find her look offputting (if intriguing). But even I can see she's a bit more than that.
    15. pandaproducts
      pandaproducts
      Bland personality, bland lyrics.
    16. pandaproducts
      pandaproducts
      I don't quite see it. Lyrics are boring, little to offer in terms of personality, and androgyny is not a particularly new nor genuinely alternative concept. It's more like a tryhard attempt at being fresh and innovative while actually offering nothing at all.
    17. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      • Like Like x 2
    18. Amy
      Amy
      At first I thought he was posing with a mannequin.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    19. Stanley the 2nd
      Stanley the 2nd
      Are they going to rerecord Interlude? Siouxsie Sioux I could understand, not sure about this one. The proof will be in the pudding.

Her vocal style did sound like that Barbie Girl song from a few years ago. Aqua?
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      She sick live to. She’s a very good singer. Song even features a whistle solo

Muddy waters

Don’t let me down
      • Like Like x 1