LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Sep 11, 2018.

By Famous when dead on Sep 11, 2018 at 2:49 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Dude? Better check on that.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That is a lady.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Guyssss LOL
      LP isn't a "dude" LOL
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    4. spacelex
      spacelex
      Incredible ! my two favorite most awesomely maladjusted artists working together : she’s talented, a killer , he’s ... the King of the world! Can’t wait to hear what’s come out of this !
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That cool LP dude (I jest) was on a shitty radio programme a while ago for a good 20 minutes and she never mentioned working with Scummy, like, at all. No mention of her singing on his album. Not even in passing. Zero free publicity.
      Made me laugh, anyway, after all the fuss he made.

Lost on you is ace however none of the songs she sang that morning was that powerful I thought. Although obviously 11 a.m is more a time for playing basketball than singing...;)
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      LP is a woman.
    7. PinkPanther
      PinkPanther
      Terrible is that you can not appreciate her talent and voice. Luckily Morrissey did
    8. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Well that's right. Just think of the non-career she'd have had Moz not come riding along. Phew.
    9. epiphany
      epiphany

[​IMG]
      Morrissey fancies peacocks such as Damo - I wonder if the wee man also hits the high notes like the bird does...something tells me he can and often does! :lbf: :thumb::lbf:
    10. Oh my
      Oh my
      Her work on "It's Over" is fantastic, the BEST backing vocals of California Son...

... But which one is the other song in which she sings?
    11. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Well, as the credits for all the songs are known - that leaves it as either "It Happens Every Time" by Tim Buckley (which we know was recorded) or a.n.other undisclosed from the same sessions.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Informative Informative x 3
    12. Oh my
      Oh my
      Thank you! Hopefully the other one will be released as a single or as part of a deluxe edition with extra tracks... because "It's Over" certainly has the best backing vocals of the album and I truly like what LP did in "It's Over"... It reminds me a lot of the abstract vocals of Mary Margaret O'Hara on "November Spawned a Monster", which are also remarkable.
    13. Anonymous let it be
      Anonymous let it be