LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can this be? Hasn’t she read guardian

My thoughts exactly. So disappointed in LP. She is so much better than this. I mean I used to love Morrissey too, he got me through some darks time. But his shitful racism and especially his open support for a fascist organisation in the UK means he's dead to me now. So I just can't comprehend why LP would work with him ever. #HeartBroken

My thoughts exactly. So disappointed in LP. She is so much better than this. I mean I used to love Morrissey too, he got me through some darks time. But his shitful racism and especially his open support for a fascist organisation in the UK means he's dead to me now. So I just can't comprehend why LP would work with him ever. #HeartBroken

Don't be heartbroken, in all fairness she lives in America and has had a crazy couple years touring and recording so she probably hasn't had time to read the British press or go into through everything in detail. Ive read interviews where she has said that she is like a dog in regards to collaboration, in that if someone sniffs her bum she'll sniff theirs back and artists just have to ask to work with her. She just doing what she does best - singing.

Dude seems too cool and young for what Moz hangs out with regularly. :p
Hopefully this contribution is something fresh.
Really great shots .when Morrissey feels great it shows, he looks delightful.
Also that song of dude that sings like a lady is very catchy , now its stuck in my head. ( lost in you)

LP Is a woman

When you go to Morrissey's offical website www.morrisseycentral.com/, the first image is that of a black man, James Baldwin, with a quote of his.
Go to a Morrissey concert, and the pre-show video includes several black artists, including one of his favourite songs, 'Young, gifted and black'.
In the song 'America is not the world' he bemoans the fact that the president is 'never black, female or gay'.
When you say that Morrissey is racist, do you mean that he thinks black people are better?

I bloody love Young Gifted and black - a very under-rated song. Am looking forward to seeing which songs LP and him cover.

Oh snap! Daaaaaaamn Air Steve was runnin' fools at the Watts courts on Sunday! He even was dunkin' on clowns dawg. Uncle Steve is really getting back to his basketball roots. I wonder sometimes if he would of accepted that scholarship to UCLA instead of going to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde to chase his indie pop dream and use the Smiths and John Maher as stepping stones. Day-day looks so stooopid just holding Air Steve's backpack and Gatorade. Can't wait until Converse releases the Air Steves! Like Steve, if I could be like Steve.

Also that song of dude that sings like a lady is very catchy , now its stuck in my head. ( lost in you)

Uhhh dude is a girl. Lmao

Her name is Laura Pergolizzi— known professionally as LP.

That's not a dude, that is an awesome singer named LP - if you like that one, check out "Muddy Waters" and you'll be hooked for life!

I could literally listen to her sing from a Screwfix catalogue and it would be awesome but her rock voice is eye popping! Her range is just so unbelievable and effortless.

That's not a dude, that is an awesome singer named LP - if you like that one, check out "Muddy Waters" and you'll be hooked for life!
she isn't a dude!
“Dude” is a lady.
Dude is a woman. FYI.
LP is a woman....her name is
Laura.
LP is Laura Pergolizzi, she is not a dude
“Dude” is a lady.... Laura Pergolizzi
The dude is a lady.......
LP Is a woman
Uhhh dude is a girl. Lmao

Goodness Gracious, we know! We sorted that out on the first page!

Not a dude, dude. She is a lady. She is called Laura.
The only necessary correction only a few posts from the original.
Her name is feminine yes, her proportions are very masculine though but that's cool.
The original poster realizing their mistake.

LP is not a dude...

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom