LP interview in Repubblica.it mentions "It's Over" duet on "California Son", meeting Morrissey

45295_lp_repubblica.jpg

Original interview:

LP, un nuovo album tra drammi e romanticismi: "Sogno un'opera rock che ruoti attorno a un matrimonio" - Repubblica.it

Excerpt (Google Translate to English):

Morrissey has announced two duets with her for her next cover album. Have you already registered?
"We recorded two but I do not think I'll use the second one, among other things, the one that I used to have already registered, it's Roy Orbison's It's Over, but Morrissey did not know it. three or four covers in my career and he chose one that I had sung too. "

How did you meet?
"I knew that he liked my music and that he showed some of his favorite artists during the tour: I was there with the Ramones, David Bowie and others too ... A great honor, to be chosen by him, I think it's a great artist and that his music as well as his figure is now iconic.It was really flattering for me to be called to work with him ".

Last edited by a moderator:
LP has a wonderful and distinct sound. This is going to be great to hear both Morrissey and her take on some classic music

So she’s on It’s Over only?

Lost in translation, but yes it could read that It’s Over is one of the two that are chosen to be on the record. At least we know there may be some b-sides.

Let us all pray it was recorded with her band and not the 4kin Lawnmowers.
Please God :brows:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I ye reckon I like how "she" answered the question about how they meet, completely not saying how they meet on the Venice Beach Courts while "she" was watching
Air Morrissey's over 50 championship LA City League basketball team that went undefeated this season. Air Morrissey, John Lydon, Jonesy, William Michael Albert Broad,
Al White, and Ozzy can ball bro inn nn nn n din't in n n n it.

LP has a wonderful and distinct sound. This is going to be great to hear both Morrissey and her take on some classic music

It's over before it's begun if Jesse Coming Face is on his six string out of tune racket instrument.

I hope they recorded “It’s Raining Men”.

Morrissey could take that song to the next level!

wish I could find what the second song they did together. heres a torrent of her show five days ago in FM quality performing in Roma (Italy)
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=145468
far as I know could be one of these
01- Girls Go Wild
02- When I'm Over You
03- When We're High
04- interview
05- Recovery
06- Into The Wild
07- Dreamer
08- interview
09- Lost On You

Last edited:
Moz sang a snippet of It's Over at the RAH

[video]

Excellent snippet especially due to the fact he sang it without the Lawnmowers so once again Let Us Prey it's been recorded with L P's professional musicians.

45295_lp_repubblica.jpg

Original interview:

LP, un nuovo album tra drammi e romanticismi: "Sogno un'opera rock che ruoti attorno a un matrimonio" - Repubblica.it

Excerpt (Google Translate to English):

Morrissey has announced two duets with her for her next cover album. Have you already registered?
"We recorded two but I do not think I'll use the second one, among other things, the one that I used to have already registered, it's Roy Orbison's It's Over, but Morrissey did not know it. three or four covers in my career and he chose one that I had sung too. "

How did you meet?
"I knew that he liked my music and that he showed some of his favorite artists during the tour: I was there with the Ramones, David Bowie and others too ... A great honor, to be chosen by him, I think it's a great artist and that his music as well as his figure is now iconic.It was really flattering for me to be called to work with him ".

LP looks fragile. He has a strong voice and cool lyrics, though. I took a peek at her outings.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom