lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

Katherine writes:

Because I am still hurt by him, I suppose. And I can't seem to logic my way out of that hurt. You know, loving Morrissey is complicated.

unfiltered, my thoughts on current...

Morrissey.

Where does one begin when talking about this outwardly mythical creature?

By shattering the myth, I think.

Last edited:
This is just you trying to establish your reputation and importance. It's transparent and embarrassing. Is he the one that told you about Morrissey's secret love affair with Mike Joyce? And that Boz had quit?
Why do people respond to this person, he’s winding you all up, I’m sure if Mr skinny pants was completely ignored by all, then he would get bored and move on, move on I mean dusting his gene cds down and watching early sponge bob thin pants again...

All the crazies are coming out of the woodwork. Wtf? Embarrassing for this woman.

Mr. Reynolds is an excellent chap. An excellent chap indeed.

Simon told me that he thinks that you are a complete twat. In fact, his exact words were, "Peter is a pompous, no-nothing, wall-eyed twat of the first order"...or something like that.

He requests that you please stop emailing him as he is unable to secure you a romantic date with Morrissey.

:kissingsmiling:

ye olde crank:

images

I wish Morrissey supported a party more extreme than For Britain.

Something to really wind up the delicates.

Their online breakdowns are entertainment to me.

Yes, he should switch to Left Unity - that should do it!

Katherine writes:

Because I am still hurt by him, I suppose. And I can't seem to logic my way out of that hurt. You know, loving Morrissey is complicated.

unfiltered, my thoughts on current...

Morrissey.

Where does one begin when talking about this outwardly mythical creature?

By shattering the myth, I think.

I forgot about old ken dipping his toe into the political arena. Just had a quick squint on the web site. It was all going swimmingly well until I came across the word democracy !!! I had to flee to the nearest dictionary to unveil its meaning... apparently it was quit popular in this country some years ago.... I wonder what happened???

Baby shake syndrome gave us Shook the crook who uses a pen and a keyboard as if they were weapons of mass destruction.

I hope she wrote the original in her period blood. Why do women always presume anyone wants to listen to what they have to say?

Her website won't open for me which is a good thing so at least she knows she is useless and don't force her views on people.

I love that all the leftie Moz fans feel hurt and betrayed and they do so cause they never got him in the first place.

So that is a complicated way of telling the world she hasn't had a good f*** since her uncle Bertie used to come on nightly visits breathing heavily.

There is better use for fingers and pens......

o_O

yes very vibrant and cosmopolitan specially the knife fights in the middle of the streets and
the grooming gangs.:lbf:
super cosmopolitan.:crazy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom