lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davidt, Aug 31, 2019.

By davidt on Aug 31, 2019 at 4:05 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Katherine writes:

Because I am still hurt by him, I suppose. And I can't seem to logic my way out of that hurt. You know, loving Morrissey is complicated.

lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

unfiltered, my thoughts on current...

Morrissey.

Where does one begin when talking about this outwardly mythical creature?

By shattering the myth, I think.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davidt, Aug 31, 2019.

1. rifke
      rifke
      what else do you knwo about dreamyneil?! do you know where he lives? what he likes to go in his spare time? what his favourite colour is?
      • Funny Funny x 1
    2. rifke
      rifke
      I NEED to know neils favourite colour! then it will be my favourite colour toooooooooooooooooooo. that's whats known as serendipity! (oh gosh, I hope it's not purple or blue)
    3. gashonthenail
      gashonthenail
      She certainly has got Skinny fired up. Speaks volumes really.
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      "In the end, subscription to this manifesto is marked by a pledge to antiquated systems, which are, quite frankly, anti-human and therefore, anti-self. It’s a narrow view that believes “our world is getting too small, and I say, with kindness, ‘there’s room for us all.’”"

:rolleyes:

o_O

and I say to you: get a job.:lbf:

(you wont hear that from the Skinny parrots who are all on the 'kind' dole:lbf:)
    5. ACTON
      ACTON
      100% correct.
      • Like Like x 2
    6. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      Who has to fuck, what this person writes or thinks, who is Katherine Shook compared to Morrissey ?

Long Live Morrissey !!
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    7. ACTON
      ACTON
      I bet you its black, just to be PC. Or perhaps she doesn't see colours, suffering from PC or protanomaly disease.
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    8. rifke
      rifke
      neil?
    9. ACTON
      ACTON
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      Why, because it aligns with your agenda?

You should hang your head in shame skinny, once considered a sage with knowledge beyond most of us regarding The Smiths & Morrissey, but nowadays just a bitter & twisted piece of unpleasantness on the dark side.

Go look in the mirror & see what you've become, then come back & hope your apologies are accepted.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    11. rifke
      rifke
      haha why on earth would i care about her favourite colour? I just thought you had the goods on neil.

ooh thanks for that! I like west end girls too! AND im a Sagittarian. we're meant to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (me an' neil, not me and that bint).
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Is it you?
    13. marred
      marred
      Of course you would say that.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. Morrissey_Sucks
      Morrissey_Sucks
      A bit over the top, but her main point is spot on.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Troll Troll x 2
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      All the fragile, sad, white dudes commenting on this piece. :tearsofjoy:
      • Like Like x 1
    16. The Truth
      The Truth
      This is just you trying to establish your reputation and importance. It's transparent and embarrassing. Is he the one that told you about Morrissey's secret love affair with Mike Joyce? And that Boz had quit?
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    17. FantiQ
      FantiQ
      The psychological triggers that the modern left uses in its propaganda are what enabled the genocides that occurred in the last 100 years or so. Talking about morrissey in the context of father hatred and physical disgust toward the male physiognomy... these people are disgraces to the human race, certainly toward any sort of intelligence.

It also shows how friendly modern feminists are to male queer culture. Put on your pussy hats boys and stay quiet in the back seat.
      Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
      • Troll Troll x 1
    18. celibate
      celibate
      Morrissey never voted, though He's an artist, singer and songwriter, Morrissey has his own vieuws about things, stop this ongoing tiresome rascist accusations.

those without sins, throw the first stone
      • Like Like x 4
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      And you are?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    20. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      They're only 'tiresome' to those that don't want to hear them, and they're true. Tough.
      Lots of people have their own views on things. Does it make them right? You know the answer to that.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1