lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

Katherine writes:

Because I am still hurt by him, I suppose. And I can't seem to logic my way out of that hurt. You know, loving Morrissey is complicated.

lower-case morrissey by Katherine Shook

unfiltered, my thoughts on current...

Morrissey.

Where does one begin when talking about this outwardly mythical creature?

By shattering the myth, I think.

Last edited:
Oh the stressful life of living in London, a modern, vibrant, cosmopolitan city where 60% of people are white and YOU feel out of place. Hahaha. Good grief.

I don't know what borough you live in -but the borough I live in is about 35% white British. Where London leads the rest of the UK will follow. This is your brave new world. Ethnic cleansing.

Oh the stressful life of living in London, a modern, vibrant, cosmopolitan city where 60% of people are white and YOU feel out of place. Hahaha. Good grief.

This seems to be a wilful and malicious misreading of the article, since it is not about race, but about Islam. Considering your trolling monicker, I suppose "wilful and malicious" should be no surprise.

I don't know what borough you live in -but the borough I live in is about 35% white British. Where London leads the rest of the UK will follow. This is your brave new world. Ethnic cleansing.

It's sad that one has to apologize for wanting white british neighbors. What a sad state England is now. Being embarrassed to be a native. The EU has got you all now. Thank God for Boris and crowns off to the Queen for backing his plan.

This seems to be a wilful and malicious misreading of the article, since it is not about race, but about Islam. Considering your trolling monicker, I suppose "wilful and malicious" should be no surprise.

Oh, sorry. The majority of people in London are Christian and YOU feel out of place. Is that better?

Exactly.

Morrissey does have a point. Globalization though is a wave that can't be stopped. Anyone that stands in its way will be labelled racist, fascist, islamaphob etc. Naturally the mainstream media will embrace those that attack Morrissey in the name of neoliberalism and supposed "progressive" views. Just makes me wonder who is on the payroll and what the final agenda is.

Morrissey does have a point. Globalization though is a wave that can't be stopped. Anyone that stands in its way will be labelled racist, fascist, islamaphob etc. Naturally the mainstream media will embrace those that attack Morrissey in the name of neoliberalism and supposed "progressive" views. Just makes me wonder who is on the payroll and what the final agenda is.

Riiiight. Do you want to try again?

Spot on and you put it so well skinny got triggered by it. His days are numbered. We're gonna smoke him out and put him in a barrel and roll him down the street to a lamp post.

Jews pay for it and mostly Soros of course and the final agenda is to kill all goyims. I am glad people are realising this like never before.

Race war will come faster than people realise.

No. Not so much about race. More about class.
Can you see the class struggle from your home?

Skinny is the master of ceremony Peter from Bradford whose lab makes soap and detergents under the name "Clever Brothers".

He's the be all and end all here.

"Holy holy holy is the scientist from Bradford
ooommmmbaaaaa
ooommmmbaaaaa"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom