Low US ticket sales/ 'disaster' - Consequence of Sound / The Fader

It's not hatred, it's infatuation.
Peter has had problems coming to terms with his own sexuality for many years.
Poor little twat.

True too. It’s like someone obsessed with an ex partner. Had his heart broken and rather than being a well adjusted adult and moving on with his life and walking away he just continues to obsess and spiral.

Racism aside, there's a clue in the article: 'He's set to play to half full amphitheaters'

'Amphitheaters'. He's a sixty year old man who's never sold all that many records, he isn't Fleetwood Mac.

Maybe he should accept that he's no longer a 'star' and book himself in more appropriately sized venues

Racism aside, there's a clue in the article: 'He's set to play to half full amphitheaters'

'Amphitheaters'. He's a sixty year old man who's never sold all that many records, he isn't Fleetwood Mac.

Maybe he should accept that he's no longer a 'star' and book himself in more appropriately sized venues

Yea but Interpol can draw 15 k on their own in nyc

True too. It’s like someone obsessed with an ex partner. Had his heart broken and rather than being a well adjusted adult and moving on with his life and walking away he just continues to obsess and spiral.
Yes, that's a very astute observation.
He's also becoming more abusive towards anything morrissey, like his raison d'etre is to find some snippet of information and make it as negative and destructive towards Morrissey as is possible.
I just wonder how many of these, Benny, skinny, surface, left nut etc are actually the one person.
They all have the same bitter disfunctional tone.

Let's be clear ...

Previous Morrissey tours would sell out and sell out fast. His previous UK tour was cancelled due to poor tickets sales - none of the venues sold out. This latest US tour seems to confirm that Morrissey is no longer the hot-ticket he once was. I know many, many UK fans stayed away from live shows because of his comments. I don't know the reason for poor attendance and ticket sales in the US. The recent LPs are often slated but I think some of those LPs have had stunning songs on them. I haven't heard CS.

Morrissey to me is someone I no longer listen to and someone I have no respect for. I expect we'll see tours in far flung places to make up the financial shortfall of recent tours.

Admitting you have a problem is a big step dear. Here's to the next 12 and good luck with your recovery.
As for Morrissey, he's doing very well.
He's doing wonderful. His band sounds terrible, he's shedding fans faster than his hair (and that's some wispy hair) and a career poised to shoot down the toilet. Stay tuned.

Let's be clear ...

Previous Morrissey tours would sell out and sell out fast. His previous UK tour was cancelled due to poor tickets sales - none of the venues sold out. This latest US tour seems to confirm that Morrissey is no longer the hot-ticket he once was. I know many, many UK fans stayed away from live shows because of his comments. I don't know the reason for poor attendance and ticket sales in the US. The recent LPs are often slated but I think some of those LPs have had stunning songs on them. I haven't heard CS.

Morrissey to me is someone I no longer listen to and someone I have no respect for. I expect we'll see tours in far flung places to make up the financial shortfall of recent tours.

You’re also forgetting or omitting his ny run of seven dates that netted him one of his highest sales figures. Sure his publicity is affecting as is over touring but things aren’t so dire

Yes, his hair is very wispy almost thread bare and looks a sight when he's sweaty. But we can't blame poor ticket sales on this? He could shave, wear a hat or even headscarf?

Attachments

• 50087_Screenshot_20190808-204343.jpg
    50087_Screenshot_20190808-204343.jpg
    853.1 KB · Views: 0
He's doing wonderful. His band sounds terrible, he's shedding fans faster than his hair (and that's some wispy hair) and a career poised to shoot down the toilet. Stay tuned.
I think I've read some of your other predictions in Old Moores Almanac and they were shit too. So I'm tuning out. Bye

It ALL rests on the new album. The last 5 have been absolute garbage. No record company will pay to continue this downward spiral. ...and we all know that Steve’s not gonna bankroll his own crap.

He’s got cheese, cashmere and bumper stickers to worry about.
You're the only one who worries about them Benny or is that Surface, /Skinny? You all sound alarmingly similar.

Let's be clear ...

Yes, let's be clear...
LOL. Yet you took the time to post on a Morrissey website.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom