Low US ticket sales/ 'disaster' - Consequence of Sound / The Fader

FAKE ‘DISASTER’ :rolleyes: NEWS

Tour or no tour, ...

Morrissey has already won !

:rock:

The man looked great last night and in good spirits, he’s obviously not loosing any sleep.

FACT.

:cool:

I think it is fair to say that Moz has lost some appeal due to the whole 'For Britain pin' fiasco, but a lot of this rests on the shoulders of those who simply follow the news and don't question anything, not to mention those who don't do their own research and insert context. I suppose Moz could also spice up the setlist some more, but then again why bother?

I think a lot rests on the new album in the new year. Whether he receives the reviews it deserves remains to be seen. Ultimately he has been treated unfairly - it's all been blown out of the proportion. Viva Morrissey and here's to more good shows!

"Has the world change, or have I?"

Cannot wait for the Camden, NJ show! It's long odds, but I'm wishin' and hopin' "Come Back To Camden" will be played.

I think it is fair to say that Moz has lost some appeal due to the whole 'For Britain pin' fiasco, but a lot of this rests on the shoulders of those who simply follow the news and don't question anything, not to mention those who don't do their own research and insert context. I suppose Moz could also spice up the setlist some more, but then again why bother?

I think a lot rests on the new album in the new year. Whether he receives the reviews it deserves remains to be seen. Ultimately he has been treated unfairly - it's all been blown out of the proportion. Viva Morrissey and here's to more good shows!

Boo hoo! I'm a racist xenophobic bell-end and people are PERSECUTING ME FOR IT!!!

He's losing it. His almost clinical levels of hatred towards Morrissey is not healthy.

It's not hatred, it's infatuation.
Peter has had problems coming to terms with his own sexuality for many years.
Poor little twat.

Just go watch Morrissey, if it sells out, it sells out, if it doesn't who cares. I wanna watch Morrissey, not study crowd attendance figures

It looks like the first night after this article was a resounding success.
I'm delighted for Morrissey and his real fans living bodies that actually think for themselves.
I would love to be there, he sounded great and looks very dapper indeed. Great setlist.
Thankfully I have youtube.

Cannot wait for the Camden, NJ show! It's long odds, but I'm wishin' and hopin' "Come Back To Camden" will be played.
That would be fantastic and even better if someone records it for those of us who can't be there.
You lucky thing, enjoy it.

Thought the very same thing.

Last tours last minute cancellation at the Fillmore still stings for a lot of local "fans". For many I've heard from it was the last straw.

I've already had these articles forwarded to me by several friends and coworkers... of course the guy I'm going with to the show is shaking his head that we paid $75 for pretty crappy seats in the back of the venue...and could essentially get a pit ticket for that now.

Don’t most of the human race prefer their own color/culture ?
Blacks feel more comfortable around blacks
Asians around other Asians
Hispanics around Hispanics etc
Ironically I think Caucasian’s are the most open to getting along with other cultures
I don’t think Morrissey is
A. Wrong B. Racist
for this observation.

Exactly what he/she said.

I think the point is ‘some’ are selling abysmally, others are selling well. I’m surprised to see Hollywood Bowl doing so badly to be honest.

I’m not to be honest, the fact he always plays a lot in the LA area has a lot to do with it.

I think the point is ‘some’ are selling abysmally, others are selling well. I’m surprised to see Hollywood Bowl doing so badly to be honest.

Let’s be honest. After 92/07 - HB was f***in bobbins.
2017 was rubbish and basically plodding.

The Baltimore Sun went looking for an offended boycott and the Islamic association obliged them a couple of days ago. Hardly likely to impact sales, the Muslim community are hardly much of an audience, to many music is haram.

Reckon you lots are draft jealous wackers c*** thick tits in n nn n n nn nnn nnn n n it. It was The California Son's idea to play Hollywood Bowl Oct. 26, no one advised him to. Reckon he likes playing hometown gigs just for his own pleasure. The tickets will sell eventually, but the gig isn't a money grab for him like a dreaded tour to "the uk", Austrililillia, or Serb. It's not like we are desperate here in California to see California's Son. Reckon the Sports Arena in San Diego is almost sold out, which is the same arena he sold out in 1991.

The Baltimore Sun went looking for an offended boycott and the Islamic association obliged them a couple of days ago. Hardly likely to impact sales, the Muslim community are hardly much of an audience, to many music is haram.

I'm not joking when I say this, I legitimately mean it.

Men and women are not allowed to pray in the same area in mosques or attended the same classroom in muslim schools, how the ever living f*** could they ever attend a rock concert which rarely has any personal space at all?

Why the f*** is it their job to tell someone what to do, somewhere they couldn't even go to begin with?

I don't tell them how to behave in mecca because im not even allowed there.

I don't ever think about mecca at all. muslims should take the same route with rock concerts i think.

It ALL rests on the new album. The last 5 have been absolute garbage. No record company will pay to continue this downward spiral. ...and we all know that Steve’s not gonna bankroll his own crap.

He’s got cheese, cashmere and bumper stickers to worry about.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom