Low US ticket sales/ 'disaster' - Consequence of Sound / The Fader

Discussion in 'Tour' started by unloveable, Sep 5, 2019.

By unloveable on Sep 5, 2019 at 11:26 PM
  1. unloveable

unloveable very junior

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by unloveable, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Pokey
      Pokey
      He's losing it. His almost clinical levels of hatred towards Morrissey is not healthy.
      • Like Like x 5
    2. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

FAKE ‘DISASTER’ :rolleyes: NEWS

Tour or no tour, ...

Morrissey has already won !

:rock:

The man looked great last night and in good spirits, he’s obviously not loosing any sleep.

FACT.

:cool:
      • Like Like x 9
    3. Anonymous Bread
      Anonymous Bread
      I think it is fair to say that Moz has lost some appeal due to the whole 'For Britain pin' fiasco, but a lot of this rests on the shoulders of those who simply follow the news and don't question anything, not to mention those who don't do their own research and insert context. I suppose Moz could also spice up the setlist some more, but then again why bother?

I think a lot rests on the new album in the new year. Whether he receives the reviews it deserves remains to be seen. Ultimately he has been treated unfairly - it's all been blown out of the proportion. Viva Morrissey and here's to more good shows!

"Has the world change, or have I?"
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
    4. Jeffrey7777
      Jeffrey7777
      Cannot wait for the Camden, NJ show! It's long odds, but I'm wishin' and hopin' "Come Back To Camden" will be played.
    5. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      One show does not a tour make. Sure there will be a convenient "flu" on several dates, if not most.
      • Troll Troll x 2
    6. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      Boo hoo! I'm a racist xenophobic bell-end and people are PERSECUTING ME FOR IT!!!
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It's not hatred, it's infatuation.
      Peter has had problems coming to terms with his own sexuality for many years.
      Poor little twat.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Just go watch Morrissey, if it sells out, it sells out, if it doesn't who cares. I wanna watch Morrissey, not study crowd attendance figures
      • Like Like x 3
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Admitting you have a problem is a big step dear. Here's to the next 12 and good luck with your recovery.
      As for Morrissey, he's doing very well.
      • Like Like x 1
    10. The Irish Hare
      The Irish Hare
      It looks like the first night after this article was a resounding success.
      I'm delighted for Morrissey and his real fans living bodies that actually think for themselves.
      I would love to be there, he sounded great and looks very dapper indeed. Great setlist.
      Thankfully I have youtube.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    11. The Irish Hare
      The Irish Hare
      That would be fantastic and even better if someone records it for those of us who can't be there.
      You lucky thing, enjoy it.
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Thought the very same thing.

Last tours last minute cancellation at the Fillmore still stings for a lot of local "fans". For many I've heard from it was the last straw.

I've already had these articles forwarded to me by several friends and coworkers... of course the guy I'm going with to the show is shaking his head that we paid $75 for pretty crappy seats in the back of the venue...and could essentially get a pit ticket for that now.
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Exactly what he/she said.
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I’m not to be honest, the fact he always plays a lot in the LA area has a lot to do with it.
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Let’s be honest. After 92/07 - HB was fuckin bobbins.
      2017 was rubbish and basically plodding.
    16. Hull09
      Hull09
      The Baltimore Sun went looking for an offended boycott and the Islamic association obliged them a couple of days ago. Hardly likely to impact sales, the Muslim community are hardly much of an audience, to many music is haram.
    17. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Confessions confessions.

It’s alright, get it all out, this is a safe space.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    18. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Reckon you lots are draft jealous wackers cunt thick tits in n nn n n nn nnn nnn n n it. It was The California Son's idea to play Hollywood Bowl Oct. 26, no one advised him to. Reckon he likes playing hometown gigs just for his own pleasure. The tickets will sell eventually, but the gig isn't a money grab for him like a dreaded tour to "the uk", Austrililillia, or Serb. It's not like we are desperate here in California to see California's Son. Reckon the Sports Arena in San Diego is almost sold out, which is the same arena he sold out in 1991.
      • Like Like x 1
    19. A scanty bit of thing
      A scanty bit of thing
      ❤️❤️❤️
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I'm not joking when I say this, I legitimately mean it.

Men and women are not allowed to pray in the same area in mosques or attended the same classroom in muslim schools, how the ever living fuck could they ever attend a rock concert which rarely has any personal space at all?

Why the fuck is it their job to tell someone what to do, somewhere they couldn't even go to begin with?

I don't tell them how to behave in mecca because im not even allowed there.

I don't ever think about mecca at all. muslims should take the same route with rock concerts i think.
      • Like Like x 1