Low in High-School?

Don't be mad just because you can't BBQ salted fish.

BBQ gives you cancer so that's another reason to skip it. Not an eskimo either but they live close to you americans. Maybe Sarah Palin can send you some samples for you to try your luck with when having your next BBQ?

All you foreigners are just upset because he used a classic American term like "high school". When will you people wake up. Steve is as American as apple pie, baseball, and roastin' marshmallows on the beach.

I reckon isn't everyone in Sweden considered white trash? Like all the hicks in the South of the USA, and the Midwest that are descendants of Swedish immigrants who have last names like Olafson and Grugenson?

The title is High-School, not high school.
You're the one who is trying to steal him from us. :brows:
The only American element on his last album was "Neal Cassidy drops dead" and it can't even be considered typical American. Nothing can, it is all stolen from us, civilized Europeans.
Oh, I forgot one thing, the white trash was the only real American invention and contribution, thank you!
Applepie and roasting marshmallows on the beach, I can imagine uncle Steve doing it.
As long as you don't mention him jetskiing with Johnny Rotten, bwahhh. :squiffy:

The only American element on his last album was "Neal Cassidy drops dead" and it can't even be considered typical American. Nothing can, it is all stolen from us, civilized Europeans.
Oh, I forgot one thing, the white trash was the only real American invention and contribution, thank you!
Applepie and roasting marshmallows on the beach, I can imagine uncle Steve doing it.
As long as you don't mention him jetskiing with Johnny Rotten, bwahhh. :squiffy:

You are perfection, Sir!

Americans are the Europeans who had the good sense to get out and start over.

Americans are the Europeans who had the good sense to get out and start over.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom