"Low In High School" writing credits - @Intl_Playboy / Twitter; running times

@Intl_Playboy: Source BMG

40865_lihs_credits.jpg

UPDATE:

Also posted by Famous when dead in the comments:

Whilst we're at it, here's the full running times:

40868_lihs_running_times.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's obviously not the same composition but I wonder it it's the same lyrically. Alain would probably be the best person to ask.

He already commented here and said it was most likely not his composition. Probably just a hold over title and at best maybe some refitted lyrics

O NO! VERY BAD writing credits.....MANDO never wrote a song before.....bad omen for album.

RUBBISH. Just seems as if ALL of the Anonymous idiots from Grimsby have arrived now, to post THIS....

Hazard

It's obviously not the same composition but I wonder it it's the same lyrically. Alain would probably be the best person to ask.

Twas a place-holder originally, for something that may have been, back then, but wasn't.
And I love Alain Whyte too. But this is totally different. A New Song ! With different musicians and different lyrics.

7 minutes 10 seconds of chug guitar. 10 seconds of "get the f*** out of the studio" followed by 5 seconds of the producer asking "can we get the locks changed on the recording booth door?".
I wasn't too far off the mark with that prophecy. 'I bury my artistic integrity' is my least favourite album track.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom