"Low In High School" writing credits - @Intl_Playboy / Twitter; running times

@Intl_Playboy: Source BMG

40865_lihs_credits.jpg

UPDATE:

Also posted by Famous when dead in the comments:

Whilst we're at it, here's the full running times:

40868_lihs_running_times.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst for me is People Are The Same Everywhere.
And by worst I mean atrocious!

I was so relieved that not one of those little bundle of songs made it on to WPINOYB. I mean 'The kids a looker'

Tobias is credited for some great Morrissey songs, it's the Gustavo Mansur credits that I'm worried about.

Earth is the loneliest planet and spent the day in bed are two of the worst Morrissey songs to date.

the flamenco songs...:sleeping:

I really miss Alain Whyte

Spot on...Boz has written some dreadful music for what could have been amazing songs. Jesse is a ham-handed hack, and Gustavo...well...I just don't see the need for a keyboard....use a piano. Plus, the guy has ruined Speedway live by singing half the song, which Morrissey apparently loves.

rihanna,chris brown,madonna,will I am,cheryl cole,kellis.those are the reasons we will never see alain again.

I really miss Alain Whyte

In my opinion the whole act misses Alain Whyte. The hole never got plugged, it's been taking on water for years.
On a plus note though I'm glad they've finally taken onboard my influence with the writing credits and it's now Martin and Steven.

#Switzerland is mine

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

If by highly rated you mean I enjoy listening to them, of the 12 I'd say 6.

Best for me is If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me.
Worst for me is People Are The Same Everywhere.
And by worst I mean atrocious!

is it just the music or the repetitiveness of it ? you don't relate to it ?

I find it a lovely song, and I of all should know.. since I do have perfect taste in music. ;):D

the Four Composers that are composers because they dont have to be paid LOL:thumb:

I probably don't hate Jesse's playing live as much as some here ... but he is responsible for the music behind three of the most dire songs Morrissey has done imo - Children in pieces, People are the same everywhere, and, On the streets I ran. So even though he did an ok job on the last album, seeing his name in writing credits always makes me a bit weary.

Earth is terrible but worse is the song about Allen Ginsberg's beard.

anyone wanting alain whyte and Stephen street are living in a time warp.
people who worked with Morrissey a long time ago,whos to say the music they would come up with would be progressive in the way mozz wants it to be,and an artist that isn't continually moving forward may as well chuck it.

anyone wanting alain whyte and Stephen street are living in a time warp.
people who worked with Morrissey a long time ago,whos to say the music they would come up with would be progressive in the way mozz wants it to be,and an artist that isn't continually moving forward may as well chuck it.

Are you a bit fizzy Gordy ? (Hiccup)
Can you re-post this tomorrow but in a way we can make some sense of it ?

Thanks
Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

This thread is a bit dramatic. Shocking news, morrissey album written by morrisseys band

Spot on...Boz has written some dreadful music for what could have been amazing songs. Jesse is a ham-handed hack, and Gustavo...well...I just don't see the need for a keyboard....use a piano. Plus, the guy has ruined Speedway live by singing half the song, which Morrissey apparently loves.

Agreed about Speedway.
But I really liked Gustavo's flamingo guitar and keyboards playing.
"Earth Is The Loneliest Planet" is a great song.
I like "People Are The Same" too.
"And Action Is My Middle Name".
Don't care much for "Kid Is A Looker".

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom