Also posted by Famous when dead in the comments:

Whilst we're at it, here's the full running times:

40868_lihs_running_times.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst we're at it, here's the full running times:
FB_IMG_1506602368633.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

A 7 and a half minute Tobias song. Yippee!!!
7 minutes 10 seconds of chug guitar. 10 seconds of "get the f*** out of the studio" followed by 5 seconds of the producer asking "can we get the locks changed on the recording booth door?".

I didn't find I'm not a man, smiler with knife, or bullfighter dies to be full of chug rock guitars

7 minutes 10 seconds of chug guitar. 10 seconds of "get the f*** out of the studio" followed by 5 seconds of the producer asking "can we get the locks changed on the recording booth door?".

[video]

Wow, four different composers on one Morrissey album. That's never happened before. Raises hopes for the quality of the music. Good to see Boz still gets 4 co-writes. Jesse's dropped to 2 design some great compositions on World Peace. There must be quite a few more other songs kicking around. Wonder if a deluxe version is possible with bonus songs, or maybe a stand-alone EP in a few months' time.

An understandable comment pre-World Peace but wasn't Smiler with Knife a great piece of music, along with a couple of others?

Yeah, but Tobias wrote the weakest tracks on the album overall
Yeah, but Tobias wrote the weakest tracks on the album overall

I don't agree. Smiler and Not a Man are great musical compositions (the latter let down a bit by some duff lyrics if anything). I was one of Jesse's biggest critics pre World Peace. Don't know how he managed to up his game so dramatically- just pleased that he did.

Yeah I'm not a man is still my favorite from world peace. Kiss me a lot was super catchy as was bull fighter and smiler was subtle and moving. Really though I found most of that album to be musically great

I don't agree. Smiler and Not a Man are great musical compositions (the latter let down a bit by some duff lyrics if anything). I was one of Jesse's biggest critics pre World Peace. Don't know how he managed to up his game so dramatically- just pleased that he did.
Fair enough points. Yah he did a lot of good on World Peace so I'm gonna retract my fangs and sneak quietly out the window.

Don't know how he managed to up his game so dramatically- just pleased that he did.

Maybe because people got a bit carried away and were overdramatic. He had just written 7 songs before World Peace. If you believe that 7 songs are enough to judge a person's abilities then it is not his problem. He also wrote this one by the way

[video]

Eh, I still think Boz did better. I'm counting the bonus tracks too, since I consider them the best songs on the album

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen a Matt Walker credit yet. He has at least one side project that he writes music for.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom