"Low In High School" writing credits - @Intl_Playboy / Twitter; running times

@Intl_Playboy: Source BMG

UPDATE:

Also posted by Famous when dead in the comments:

Whilst we're at it, here's the full running times:

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

A
It's obviously not the same composition but I wonder it it's the same lyrically. Alain would probably be the best person to ask.
He already commented here and said it was most likely not his composition. Probably just a hold over title and at best maybe some refitted lyrics

A
O NO! VERY BAD writing credits.....MANDO never wrote a song before.....bad omen for album.
RUBBISH. Just seems as if ALL of the Anonymous idiots from Grimsby have arrived now, to post THIS....

Hazard

A
It's obviously not the same composition but I wonder it it's the same lyrically. Alain would probably be the best person to ask.
Twas a place-holder originally, for something that may have been, back then, but wasn't.
And I love Alain Whyte too. But this is totally different. A New Song ! With different musicians and different lyrics.

7 minutes 10 seconds of chug guitar. 10 seconds of "get the fuck out of the studio" followed by 5 seconds of the producer asking "can we get the locks changed on the recording booth door?".
I wasn't too far off the mark with that prophecy. 'I bury my artistic integrity' is my least favourite album track.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Top Bottom